Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I dreamt I was playing Flight Rising
I used to have FR dreams that were just, like, fake notifs lol??? But I had a pretty vivid one this time I was going through my lair and I had a ton of duplicate dragons, the same but slightly different! And also like every dragon had a scene, dupe dragons would have the same scene. Scries of the dreamworld offenders I remember clearly: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/afcc3e3ce8e65d1c4d3bf17e9d2b8e0d/300087a79ba8cb54-52/s400x600/8ee92f52c6929175c968debfdcbec70fb5246589.png[/img] I had two male f pose skydancers, this was one, the other was the same but without stained, I believe they were both wearing the black aviator coats [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b9d9b07ade99080df889c600501956c5/300087a79ba8cb54-c5/s400x600/82023b68d11a84336ea0767f8552ae251d6abf8a.png[/img] I had three of these guys but they were like, slightly diff shades of purple lol. For some reason I called them my turtles in the dream??? And they didn't really have glowtail, the gene was more like a ball of glowing light down their tail, like an anglerfish bulb??? Also I'm less sure on what they [i]were.[/i] They were the exact m Fathom pose but mirrored but also they were like half Obelisk? Bulkier and I think having a mane...
I used to have FR dreams that were just, like, fake notifs lol??? But I had a pretty vivid one this time
I was going through my lair and I had a ton of duplicate dragons, the same but slightly different! And also like every dragon had a scene, dupe dragons would have the same scene.

Scries of the dreamworld offenders I remember clearly:
8ee92f52c6929175c968debfdcbec70fb5246589.png
I had two male f pose skydancers, this was one, the other was the same but without stained, I believe they were both wearing the black aviator coats
82023b68d11a84336ea0767f8552ae251d6abf8a.png
I had three of these guys but they were like, slightly diff shades of purple lol. For some reason I called them my turtles in the dream??? And they didn't really have glowtail, the gene was more like a ball of glowing light down their tail, like an anglerfish bulb???
Also I'm less sure on what they were. They were the exact m Fathom pose but mirrored but also they were like half Obelisk? Bulkier and I think having a mane...
Cyrus/Day | He/it | On FR time
You always have permission to put art I made for in the dragons bio! Whether a free piece or commission ^_^
Please don't ping me on my own threads
ohhh i had a weird dream where i hatched a triple obsidian from a nocturne egg… and when i opened the dragon’s profile it had parents :’)
ohhh i had a weird dream where i hatched a triple obsidian from a nocturne egg… and when i opened the dragon’s profile it had parents :’)
@navrook HELP?? That is so weird and funny
@navrook HELP?? That is so weird and funny
You always have permission to put art I made for in the dragons bio! Whether a free piece or commission ^_^
I remember having a dream last night where I was in the "Steal a Gen One" thread, and the person posting after me outright admitted that I didn't have any that interested them (despite the fact that I have 104 of them as of now), and so instead they picked a random dragon in my lair which was a female Fae which had Harlequin in some shade of green as her primary.

To make it even funnier, I don't even have a dragon like that in my lair.
I remember having a dream last night where I was in the "Steal a Gen One" thread, and the person posting after me outright admitted that I didn't have any that interested them (despite the fact that I have 104 of them as of now), and so instead they picked a random dragon in my lair which was a female Fae which had Harlequin in some shade of green as her primary.

To make it even funnier, I don't even have a dragon like that in my lair.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="navrook" date="2024-06-17 09:58:43" ] ohhh i had a weird dream where i hatched a triple obsidian from a nocturne egg… and when i opened the dragon’s profile it had parents :’) [/quote] [font=times]Literally has me wheezing oml that's hilarious
navrook wrote on 2024-06-17 09:58:43:
Literally has me wheezing oml that's hilarious
i3VCiEO.png
ALL THEY SEE IS A SHADOW
SHE/HER
G1 LAIR
FR +2
@kingvulture HELP??? D'X I dont think I'll ever get over how funny and brutal that is bahaha. This thread is just making me hope for more FR dreams
@kingvulture HELP??? D'X I dont think I'll ever get over how funny and brutal that is bahaha. This thread is just making me hope for more FR dreams
[quote name="DayUndying" date="2024-06-18 11:11:45" ] @/kingvulture HELP??? D'X I dont think I'll ever get over how funny and brutal that is bahaha. This thread is just making me hope for more FR dreams [/quote] Even in the dream I was like "what?? really?" One day I kinda want to get a dragon that matches those qualifications, because that was hilarious to me. There's a male Fae on the Auction House with Mint Harlequin... I think I might pick him up.
DayUndying wrote on 2024-06-18 11:11:45:
@/kingvulture HELP??? D'X I dont think I'll ever get over how funny and brutal that is bahaha. This thread is just making me hope for more FR dreams
Even in the dream I was like "what?? really?"

One day I kinda want to get a dragon that matches those qualifications, because that was hilarious to me. There's a male Fae on the Auction House with Mint Harlequin... I think I might pick him up.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
@kingvulture I support it!! I weirdly kind of want to get my "dream dragons" as well but I'm worried people will think I just have kind of mediocre looking dragon taste, not that I literally saw them in a vivid dream baha
@kingvulture I support it!! I weirdly kind of want to get my "dream dragons" as well but I'm worried people will think I just have kind of mediocre looking dragon taste, not that I literally saw them in a vivid dream baha
i once had a dream where i somehow stole eggs from a random player’s hoard and the guilt was eating me alive. i even woke up feeling guilty until i remembered it was a dream.
i once had a dream where i somehow stole eggs from a random player’s hoard and the guilt was eating me alive. i even woke up feeling guilty until i remembered it was a dream.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
i've had bunch of fr dreams before but the only one i remember was about me hatching a nocturne egg and then trying to make use of its horrible colors until i woke up lmao
i've had bunch of fr dreams before but the only one i remember was about me hatching a nocturne egg and then trying to make use of its horrible colors until i woke up lmao
///////////////////////////////
HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10
///HZJiQ0Y.png//