Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Chaosember's Skin Shop [Pre-order Now]
I’d definitely be interested in both!
I’d definitely be interested in both!
WFcrzqG.png
[quote name="Asgore" date="2024-06-16 22:09:31" ] black or red recolors of ziranfenghuang would be soooo (heart eyes emoji) [/quote] I plan to make a cyan recolor for this one later. And someone already made a black and white custom recolor commission. As I combined all the layers so it will be hard for me to make a black base version. But I will create some black and red color skins in the future! Thanks for your support?
Asgore wrote on 2024-06-16 22:09:31:
black or red recolors of ziranfenghuang would be soooo (heart eyes emoji)
I plan to make a cyan recolor for this one later. And someone already made a black and white custom recolor commission. As I combined all the layers so it will be hard for me to make a black base version. But I will create some black and red color skins in the future! Thanks for your support?
My Skin Shop
Do you have a preview link for the two lovely new skins? Or can I request previews? Thanks!
Do you have a preview link for the two lovely new skins? Or can I request previews? Thanks!
ZU5HtR6.png
[quote name="Aeriel" date="2024-06-17 11:39:16" ] Do you have a preview link for the two lovely new skins? Or can I request previews? Thanks! [/quote] You can send dragon link to me. I don't know how to put preview link but I can manually make preview.
Aeriel wrote on 2024-06-17 11:39:16:
You can send dragon link to me. I don't know how to put preview link but I can manually make preview.
My Skin Shop
@chaosember

You can upload your skin to reskin! Then people can preview it with a link and you don't have to manually do it each time.
@chaosember

You can upload your skin to reskin! Then people can preview it with a link and you don't have to manually do it each time.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="Chocoli" date="2024-06-17 14:07:19" ] @chaosember You can upload your skin to reskin! Then people can preview it with a link and you don't have to manually do it each time. [/quote] Thank you so much for letting me know that! Already add link on those skins!
Chocoli wrote on 2024-06-17 14:07:19:
@chaosember

Thank you so much for letting me know that! Already add link on those skins!
My Skin Shop
How much are they? I can't see a price x.x <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[quote name="ThistleProse" date="2024-06-18 08:24:26" ] How much are they? I can't see a price x.x <3 [/quote] I mainly sell on AH. Plan to sell 20 before retire so the price will be a bit high which is 1200g.
ThistleProse wrote on 2024-06-18 08:24:26:
I mainly sell on AH. Plan to sell 20 before retire so the price will be a bit high which is 1200g.
My Skin Shop
Oh; I see they're on the AH.

If/When you print the orange and green version, may I get a PA for one copy? The blue is gorgeous, but that green version *o* lmao
Oh; I see they're on the AH.

If/When you print the orange and green version, may I get a PA for one copy? The blue is gorgeous, but that green version *o* lmao
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Edit: Found it! It looks great with the blue spires of Flame recolor FR put out!
Edit: Found it! It looks great with the blue spires of Flame recolor FR put out!
HzGpUHb.png