Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Interest Check Festival Familiars
Long time player and lurker, I've missed several festivals over the past few years and am looking to fill in the blanks in my bestiary. I have spare familiars from much earlier festivals[including some sprites] I'm willing to trade for full sets of newer festival familiars[2020+ mostly].

If you'd be interested in trading please leave a message below, if there is enough interest gathered I'll create an official trade forum listing all the familiars I need and the ones I am willing to trade. I'm not super interested in getting my exact treasure/gems worth in exchange so you may end up with a bargain!
Long time player and lurker, I've missed several festivals over the past few years and am looking to fill in the blanks in my bestiary. I have spare familiars from much earlier festivals[including some sprites] I'm willing to trade for full sets of newer festival familiars[2020+ mostly].

If you'd be interested in trading please leave a message below, if there is enough interest gathered I'll create an official trade forum listing all the familiars I need and the ones I am willing to trade. I'm not super interested in getting my exact treasure/gems worth in exchange so you may end up with a bargain!
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
i'd be interested in trading full set of familiars for sprites and get as close as possible to be a fair trade
i'd be interested in trading full set of familiars for sprites and get as close as possible to be a fair trade
what sprites do you have? i might be interested too :)
what sprites do you have? i might be interested too :)
ink2.png 20
fr+0
Also potentially interested in sprites.
Also potentially interested in sprites.
Love ya!
I would love to trade for some older fest fams/sprites, count me as interested!
I would love to trade for some older fest fams/sprites, count me as interested!
AWmPZJK.png
ooh, interested as well!
ooh, interested as well!
4jwPjFx.png » they/them | FR +15
Hello there~ I have a lot of Familiars to trade, and i would be interested in any Sprite Familiars you have to trade, especially Light, Fire and/or Earth Sprites but i would be open to trading for others ^^
Hello there~ I have a lot of Familiars to trade, and i would be interested in any Sprite Familiars you have to trade, especially Light, Fire and/or Earth Sprites but i would be open to trading for others ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
i'd be interested! i've got some festival fams scattered across a couple of years.
i'd be interested! i've got some festival fams scattered across a couple of years.
[Insert witty forum signature here]
Wishlist!
Just a heads up. Sprites go for the lowest 2500g on the AH. Please don't get sharked. Newer fams are much less than that.
Just a heads up. Sprites go for the lowest 2500g on the AH. Please don't get sharked. Newer fams are much less than that.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
ooh, i'm interested as well! been hoarding many, many familiars haha
ooh, i'm interested as well! been hoarding many, many familiars haha
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout