Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Add to my Playlist!
Hey, Hi &. Hello folks! Though I much prefer swimming as a pasttime, I haven't been able to get to the aquatics center nearby, so I've gotten back into jogging with a Couch to 5K app while I listen to a youtube playlist.

I'm always looking for new recommendations to add to it, so hit me with your best! I like to listen to fairly loud, fast-paced soundtracks from Shows, Anime and Video Games, but I'll give anything a listen once!

My run today was roundabout 25 minutes, and here are the songs I listened to for reference:

Songs Added Below !!
  • Bready Steady Go -- Omori
  • Duke Fishron -- Terraria Journey's End
  • False Knight -- Hollow Knight
Hey, Hi &. Hello folks! Though I much prefer swimming as a pasttime, I haven't been able to get to the aquatics center nearby, so I've gotten back into jogging with a Couch to 5K app while I listen to a youtube playlist.

I'm always looking for new recommendations to add to it, so hit me with your best! I like to listen to fairly loud, fast-paced soundtracks from Shows, Anime and Video Games, but I'll give anything a listen once!

My run today was roundabout 25 minutes, and here are the songs I listened to for reference:

Songs Added Below !!
  • Bready Steady Go -- Omori
  • Duke Fishron -- Terraria Journey's End
  • False Knight -- Hollow Knight
Duke || She/Her
FR+2

Fan-Drag Hatchery
K9pLEjK.gif
[url=https://youtu.be/_F5LnFM9iuM?feature=shared]Let me know how much you hated it.[/url] [emoji=aberration tongue size=2]
Let me know how much you hated it.
E0wjMW6.gif b7tA1j8.gif ljnC76Z.gif]
Here are some video game soundtracks that I think fit the bill! (I know most of these games aren’t exactly expected for pump-me-up soundtracks, I like playing sad story games better than fighters and stuff haha)

Omori
  • The Vengeance of Those Forgotten in Darkness
  • Goldenvengeance
  • Bready Steady Go
  • You Were Wrong. Go Back.
  • Those Who Forget History
  • World’s End Valentine
  • Underwater Prom Queens

In Stars And Time (note: I am only on Act 2, so there’s a lot of songs I haven’t heard yet)
  • Get Ready, Everyone!
  • Be Careful, Everyone!

Terraria
  • Plantera
  • Boss 2
  • Duke Fishron

Rain World

The “Threat” themes for:
  • Metropolis
  • Waterfront Complex
  • Heavy Industrial
  • Sky Islands
  • Farm Arrays
  • Chimney Canopy
  • Pipeyard

Hollow Knight
  • False Knight
  • Decisive Battle
  • Nightmare King
  • Gods & Glory
  • Dung Defender
Here are some video game soundtracks that I think fit the bill! (I know most of these games aren’t exactly expected for pump-me-up soundtracks, I like playing sad story games better than fighters and stuff haha)

Omori
  • The Vengeance of Those Forgotten in Darkness
  • Goldenvengeance
  • Bready Steady Go
  • You Were Wrong. Go Back.
  • Those Who Forget History
  • World’s End Valentine
  • Underwater Prom Queens

In Stars And Time (note: I am only on Act 2, so there’s a lot of songs I haven’t heard yet)
  • Get Ready, Everyone!
  • Be Careful, Everyone!

Terraria
  • Plantera
  • Boss 2
  • Duke Fishron

Rain World

The “Threat” themes for:
  • Metropolis
  • Waterfront Complex
  • Heavy Industrial
  • Sky Islands
  • Farm Arrays
  • Chimney Canopy
  • Pipeyard

Hollow Knight
  • False Knight
  • Decisive Battle
  • Nightmare King
  • Gods & Glory
  • Dung Defender
oJK1fXV.png
@AbyssalEve You know, I cannot say I was expecting this, but it's far from the worst song I've ever heard-- Definitely got a laugh out of me as soon as I saw the video's title !

@DriftingDreams No problem at all, one of the things I love about games is how varied their soundtracks can be! I didn't think Bready Steady Go would slap just as hard as it did, honestly? Definitely adding some of these songs to my playlist for tomorrow, and just to listen to in general!
@AbyssalEve You know, I cannot say I was expecting this, but it's far from the worst song I've ever heard-- Definitely got a laugh out of me as soon as I saw the video's title !

@DriftingDreams No problem at all, one of the things I love about games is how varied their soundtracks can be! I didn't think Bready Steady Go would slap just as hard as it did, honestly? Definitely adding some of these songs to my playlist for tomorrow, and just to listen to in general!
Duke || She/Her
FR+2

Fan-Drag Hatchery
K9pLEjK.gif