Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Meat Heat Chimeras [H] UO Extras+
I have terrible RNG luck and want 1 each of the new Meat Heat chimera familiars. [item=Grasslands Chimera] and [item=Decorated Chimera] I've got all sorts of items including plenty of the materials required to brew the Unfathomable Odyssey items (or just straight up extras of those). If you want something specific, just ask, I'll check my hoard. Will be using LAH for the value of all items. I'm sub'd but pings are fine.
I have terrible RNG luck and want 1 each of the new Meat Heat chimera familiars.

Grasslands Chimera and Decorated Chimera

I've got all sorts of items including plenty of the materials required to brew the Unfathomable Odyssey items (or just straight up extras of those). If you want something specific, just ask, I'll check my hoard.

Will be using LAH for the value of all items.

I'm sub'd but pings are fine.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
I can trade a decorated for one of the Anchors from the event?
I can trade a decorated for one of the Anchors from the event?
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart

Sorry, the Anchors are currently sitting at around 100g, while the Decorated Chimeras are less than half that.

I would trade an anchor for both Chimeras though.
@SirLeafheart

Sorry, the Anchors are currently sitting at around 100g, while the Decorated Chimeras are less than half that.

I would trade an anchor for both Chimeras though.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Bump.
Bump.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Bump.
Bump.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Bump.
Bump.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Bump.
Bump.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Would you trade a fathom scroll for both familars?
@Twizz

Would you trade a fathom scroll for both familars?
@Gaston

Sorry for the delay. Yes, I can swap for a Fathom scroll if that sounds good to you.
@Gaston

Sorry for the delay. Yes, I can swap for a Fathom scroll if that sounds good to you.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

No worries! And It sounds great to me and I'll send a CR now
@Twizz

No worries! And It sounds great to me and I'll send a CR now