Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Fight hitlist
Someone in a forum I'm in here mention ArtFight and I immediately got hyped, so why not get a hitlist together to get targets for this year? I'd especially love to draw more dragons this year, so feel free to link em as well in the form below (you can find my profile linked there as well) [emoji=palette size=1][emoji=aether laughing size=1] [size=5][url=https://forms.gle/XcruVdzpKdafkibp8] MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN HERE!!![/url][/size] Get those refs and designs ready!! I totally am (very slowly, but eventually) Feel free to link your profiles in the replies too!! We're almost at that time of year of prepping hehe
Someone in a forum I'm in here mention ArtFight and I immediately got hyped, so why not get a hitlist together to get targets for this year? I'd especially love to draw more dragons this year, so feel free to link em as well in the form below (you can find my profile linked there as well)

MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN HERE!!!

Get those refs and designs ready!! I totally am (very slowly, but eventually)

Feel free to link your profiles in the replies too!! We're almost at that time of year of prepping hehe
XC93sMs.png==Nkk0jLq.png==xYQkuHQ.png

92n1dwB.png==wthFnM3.png==5hF3FGk.png

pLcovI9.png==zwkSD6b.png==05qhES2.png
i'll link my hitlist when im done >:D
i'll link my hitlist when im done >:D
take a break, stay hydrated, and do something new every day!
7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png
While I don't have dragons on my list (though idk; i kinda like how I designed Zero-HATRED so...?), here is my profile, filled with mechas, villains, and shady chars (and the occasional BattleBots gijinka)~

I may make a thread for this as well since I wanna find more mechs to draw. >:D
While I don't have dragons on my list (though idk; i kinda like how I designed Zero-HATRED so...?), here is my profile, filled with mechas, villains, and shady chars (and the occasional BattleBots gijinka)~

I may make a thread for this as well since I wanna find more mechs to draw. >:D
Bump!!
Bump!!

Looks like this thread might've just died, but heres my AF hitlist!!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYo7ehntOI6sev7guXhT5K89xDkGhGjU1MzSSFQxZGsPdrKg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Looks like this thread might've just died, but heres my AF hitlist!!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfYo7ehntOI6sev7guXhT5K89xDkGhGjU1MzSSFQxZGsPdrKg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
@FumblingNarwhal just filled it out o7!!
@FumblingNarwhal just filled it out o7!!

BTW IM ON TEAM SEAFOAM!! I’ll edit the form later to show that, but I’m planning to start bookmarking and saving refs soon
BTW IM ON TEAM SEAFOAM!! I’ll edit the form later to show that, but I’m planning to start bookmarking and saving refs soon

here’s my af hitlist!
here’s my af hitlist!
sola.png
they/them
umas
f.a.q.
———
@philocaly just filled it out!!
@philocaly just filled it out!!