Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight Rising?
1 2
[img]https://i.ibb.co/Fkrtxgk/image.png[/img] hmmmmmmmmmm....
image.png

hmmmmmmmmmm....
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
Yes.
Yes.
alternatively, a riot
alternatively, a riot
NcRl9aq.png
And it takes you to the front page?
xOY7uiW.pngdEe2UrM.pngT9DExlh.png
[quote]And it takes you to the front page?[/quote] No, that's a common misconception! it takes you to the front page's evil twin: [i]fight[/i] rising
Quote:

No, that's a common misconception! it takes you to the front page's evil twin: fight rising
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
[quote name="EntropicThyme" date="2024-06-16 11:09:20" ] No, that's a common misconception! it takes you to the front page's evil twin: [i]fight[/i] rising [/quote] Oh my god, that's clever! Didn't notice the missing "l" [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
EntropicThyme wrote on 2024-06-16 11:09:20:

No, that's a common misconception! it takes you to the front page's evil twin: fight rising
Oh my god, that's clever! Didn't notice the missing "l"
xOY7uiW.pngdEe2UrM.pngT9DExlh.png
[quote name="EntropicThyme" date="2024-06-16 11:09:20" ] [quote]And it takes you to the front page?[/quote] No, that's a common misconception! it takes you to the front page's evil twin: [i]fight[/i] rising [/quote] Fight rising is just flight rising but with a few key differences You try to name to name a dragon? What you name it will be missing a few letters with way to predict it. Scrolls of renaming what are you on about? A gathering turn will sometimes take an extra turn for no reason. Sometimes nests with eggs will disspear for no reason but you still need to wait for the cooldown. Dominace is randomly given to beastclans, doesn't matter how hard you push Beastclans always win. Items in your hoard randomly go missing Your dragon's colour will sometime shift by one. Sometimes you don't get pinged for messages. After doing a long brew sometimes Bladwin will keep the item and not tell you Sometimes your dragons will eat their familars. Sometimes your dragons won't eat like picky children. No fairgrounds, thats too much fun Exp gain is a little slowler, not too much to be noticeable but just enough to be really anonying Everything in coli does a little bit more damage There is no fun in fight rising everything about the game is meant to make you mad and want to fight someone
EntropicThyme wrote on 2024-06-16 11:09:20:
Quote:

Fight rising is just flight rising but with a few key differences

You try to name to name a dragon? What you name it will be missing a few letters with way to predict it. Scrolls of renaming what are you on about?

A gathering turn will sometimes take an extra turn for no reason.

Sometimes nests with eggs will disspear for no reason but you still need to wait for the cooldown.

Dominace is randomly given to beastclans, doesn't matter how hard you push Beastclans always win.

Items in your hoard randomly go missing

Your dragon's colour will sometime shift by one.

Sometimes you don't get pinged for messages.

After doing a long brew sometimes Bladwin will keep the item and not tell you

Sometimes your dragons will eat their familars.

Sometimes your dragons won't eat like picky children.

No fairgrounds, thats too much fun

Exp gain is a little slowler, not too much to be noticeable but just enough to be really anonying

Everything in coli does a little bit more damage

There is no fun in fight rising
everything about the game is meant to make you mad and want to fight someone
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
Fight Rising: everything is coli now
Fight Rising: everything is coli now
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
whos this rising bloke wot every goon wantsa piece of
whos this rising bloke wot every goon wantsa piece of
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Fight Rising, any time there is a dom battle
Fight Rising, any time there is a dom battle
P5dRHZ6.png
1 2