Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hiya !!
ive been here for a hot minute but not really in fourum spaces so hello!!!! im WimWhim but you can just call me wims :3333. i never know what to put in these kinda thins but im into birds, bugs and deep sea guys, minecraft and several other things i dont remember urhifurtrg. im an alterhuman!!! hello fellow alterhumans i know some of yall are here ehehe. im a lot of things but mainly a werebeast, orange maine **** and coyote. :333
ive been here for a hot minute but not really in fourum spaces so hello!!!! im WimWhim but you can just call me wims :3333. i never know what to put in these kinda thins but im into birds, bugs and deep sea guys, minecraft and several other things i dont remember urhifurtrg. im an alterhuman!!! hello fellow alterhumans i know some of yall are here ehehe. im a lot of things but mainly a werebeast, orange maine **** and coyote. :333
9EAG2oz.pngnature.gif9EAG2oz.png
A bit of an overdue welcome then, fellow bird/bug enthusiast! Wishing you all of the fun and cool dragons [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [emoji=rainbow size=1]
A bit of an overdue welcome then, fellow bird/bug enthusiast! Wishing you all of the fun and cool dragons
3608387bxh5hwnswh.gif blinkiesCafe-Xx.gif blinkiesCafe-bH.gif blinkiesCafe-9d.gif blinkiesCafe-8j.gif blinkiesCafe-Bf.gif