Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning and saying hi!
Howdy! I started this account way back in 2016 when I was in high school and ended up drifting away from it around the time I graduated, but I've returned after 5 very long years.
I'm Tony, I'm 23, and I'm obsessed with dragons. I work in an elementary school as a special ed assistant, and I love to draw! I'm working on learning to draw nonhumans and landscapes, but portrait work is my true love. I'm also really into DnD, reading, coffee, and taking care of my 3 cats and my snake!
Feel free to say hi or send a friend request! Most of my pals from way back when aren't active anymore, so I need folks to send my research notes to!
Howdy! I started this account way back in 2016 when I was in high school and ended up drifting away from it around the time I graduated, but I've returned after 5 very long years.
I'm Tony, I'm 23, and I'm obsessed with dragons. I work in an elementary school as a special ed assistant, and I love to draw! I'm working on learning to draw nonhumans and landscapes, but portrait work is my true love. I'm also really into DnD, reading, coffee, and taking care of my 3 cats and my snake!
Feel free to say hi or send a friend request! Most of my pals from way back when aren't active anymore, so I need folks to send my research notes to!
He/They
Welcome back! Hope you are having fun so far! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Welcome back! Hope you are having fun so far!
~See you in the fog~
Hey there, thanks for the friend request! D&D and coffee sounds like an awesome time. Definitely feel free to send pet pics my way!! But ony if you want pics of mime back, lmao.
Hey there, thanks for the friend request! D&D and coffee sounds like an awesome time. Definitely feel free to send pet pics my way!! But ony if you want pics of mime back, lmao.
qHJnhMJ.pngviU0KTO.png
Welcome back to you, your 3 cats, and snake! How lovely ^_^ The community & it's dragons are happy to have you here once again [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Welcome back to you, your 3 cats, and snake! How lovely ^_^
The community & it's dragons are happy to have you here once again
3608387bxh5hwnswh.gif blinkiesCafe-Xx.gif blinkiesCafe-bH.gif blinkiesCafe-9d.gif blinkiesCafe-8j.gif blinkiesCafe-Bf.gif