Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rainy Day Raffle! [LAST DAY]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
bump 8
bump 8
92513910.pngWelcome to the Malfoy Clan. Here, dragons are our familyrainydaybutton.png
Bump 4
Bump 4
My Wishlist!
rainydaybutton.png
First bump [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
First bump
Bump 9
Bump 9
92513910.pngWelcome to the Malfoy Clan. Here, dragons are our familyrainydaybutton.png
Heya Sam, I wish you a very cash money! I am unfortunately dirt poor (spent all my money on new slots <3) but I will bump the thread when I can <33
Heya Sam, I wish you a very cash money! I am unfortunately dirt poor (spent all my money on new slots <3) but I will bump the thread when I can <33
rainydaybutton.png
Bump 10 for today ^^
Bump 10 for today ^^
Bump 4!!
Bump 4!!
Out of this Galaxy 100 HC/Lineage
Ancient Aliens SubSpecies
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples! (OLD! Needs to be updated!) + Free 10 min sketches(discontinued!)
@pinglist-30977 turning in a little early tonight in an attempt to drag my sleep schedule back into order... anyways ticket totals updated! Got some ticket method changes and other small notable things to talk about tonight (hence the ping)! [u]1. Ticket method changes[/u] - egg tickets have been de-nerfed! the LAH treasure price is now divded by 1000 for tickets instead of 2000 - prize donation tickets are also de-nerfed! 5 tickets would be a bit underwhelming if you wanted to donate something really valuable, right? so now the ticket amount depends on the value of the pack donation! - i also accept fodder dragons now! [u]2. bump numbering clarification[/u] - since i was asked about it (thanks by the way!), i should clarify here as well! so everyone is on the same page! you can either number your bumps by your total count, or by what bump it was for that day. both work! the number just saves me time having to meticulously count every individual's respective bumps XD so follow your heart :] [u]3. today's progress![/u] - today the achievement progress has moved up from 52% to 53%! thats 7% away from the first tiered prize [emoji=glasses size=1] (FR would really benefit from adding an "interested stare" type of emoji i think haha)
@Sam's Rainy Day Raffle
turning in a little early tonight in an attempt to drag my sleep schedule back into order... anyways ticket totals updated!
Got some ticket method changes and other small notable things to talk about tonight (hence the ping)!

1. Ticket method changes
- egg tickets have been de-nerfed! the LAH treasure price is now divded by 1000 for tickets instead of 2000
- prize donation tickets are also de-nerfed! 5 tickets would be a bit underwhelming if you wanted to donate something really valuable, right? so now the ticket amount depends on the value of the pack donation!
- i also accept fodder dragons now!

2. bump numbering clarification
- since i was asked about it (thanks by the way!), i should clarify here as well! so everyone is on the same page! you can either number your bumps by your total count, or by what bump it was for that day. both work! the number just saves me time having to meticulously count every individual's respective bumps XD so follow your heart :]

3. today's progress!
- today the achievement progress has moved up from 52% to 53%! thats 7% away from the first tiered prize (FR would really benefit from adding an "interested stare" type of emoji i think haha)
MY ART SHOP :3
show me your layton
fandragons pretty please!!!

If you're reading this, have a nice awesome day!
rainydaybutton.pngSFDC_button.png
bump #1!
bump #1!
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
bump 1 for today
bump 1 for today
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46