Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [POLL] flights that see the message
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Only symbols are a shadowling. I think the blank text was a browser thing (now fixed) while the proper text was only a first-time-viewing thing for water flight members (and maybe some others?), which became runes like everyone else afterwards. Based on the posts I've seen anyway
Only symbols are a shadowling. I think the blank text was a browser thing (now fixed) while the proper text was only a first-time-viewing thing for water flight members (and maybe some others?), which became runes like everyone else afterwards. Based on the posts I've seen anyway
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
im earth and i dont see it
im earth and i dont see it
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
fire, used to see a blank page but looks like a fix rolled in and i see runes only
fire, used to see a blank page but looks like a fix rolled in and i see runes only
96012503.png < Don't you just want to buy them (click)stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
just refreshed my page and now some of the runes are a dark blue instead of a cyan color [img]https://i.imgur.com/tu8z8Tn.png[/img] (also im arcane)
just refreshed my page and now some of the runes are a dark blue instead of a cyan color
tu8z8Tn.png
(also im arcane)
milkchai-cacat.pngYMPbu9R.pngk3PfQGk.pngoaolHwW.pngY6nir0L.pngQq78qBr.pngweia2aX.pngZxGbXMY.png6R7AJ1z.pngiJZWqi6.pngfeXtM27.pngJ7D1quC.png
Think the message was bugged out at first. With only selected few able to see it on specific browsers. It was completely blank when I was on chrome (mobile), but now I'm able to see the unicode symbols. It was probably suppose to be only visible to those in Water (and maybe those that were in water before? That would be interesting to figure out. If it's visible to those outside the flight due to having moved there before or having started there).
Think the message was bugged out at first. With only selected few able to see it on specific browsers. It was completely blank when I was on chrome (mobile), but now I'm able to see the unicode symbols. It was probably suppose to be only visible to those in Water (and maybe those that were in water before? That would be interesting to figure out. If it's visible to those outside the flight due to having moved there before or having started there).
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
Arcane, it's just symbols
Arcane, it's just symbols
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
Shadow, only runes ! had a blank box but it's fixed now
Shadow, only runes ! had a blank box but it's fixed now
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
Wait, what are the water members seeing? :O
Plague. I got symbols.

Some text is different shades of blue and what sections are which color change every refresh.
Plague. I got symbols.

Some text is different shades of blue and what sections are which color change every refresh.
39981.png
G3 Imperial & Lineage Hatchery
G1s & Misc Dragon Sales
Selling a scrolled G2 female Imperial? PM me!
I tend to be blunt. Don't take it personally; it's not.
47507.png
[quote name="oakiel" date="2024-06-13 11:37:49" ] Wait, what are the water members seeing? :O [/quote] The tidelord seems to be warning us about the shade being free? thats what i can understand of it
oakiel wrote on 2024-06-13 11:37:49:

The tidelord seems to be warning us about the shade being free? thats what i can understand of it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8