Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Clan Profile Coding [OPEN]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
[center][emoji=rose size=1]
KJvgq3Q.png
[center][emoji=rose size=1]
KJvgq3Q.png
[center]Friendly Up! [emoji=aether winking size=2][/center]
Friendly Up!
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
ycazVXL.png
[center][emoji=rose size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1]
KJvgq3Q.png
[center][emoji=rose size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1]
KJvgq3Q.png
bumperino from ur friend, shonkarino <3
bumperino from ur friend, shonkarino <3
BuqUhtW.png
@Amiami

Hello if you've still got slots open I'd love to nab one for my bio! It'll be quite simple, I have one right now thats simple that I did myself. the banner is a thing I commissioned if you could do up one with the links on my bio, a tiny about bit and themed with the Burning River banner that would be neat. :>

I'm okay with scrolling bios, for colors blacks, reds and oranges to keep with the theme of a lava river.
@Amiami

Hello if you've still got slots open I'd love to nab one for my bio! It'll be quite simple, I have one right now thats simple that I did myself. the banner is a thing I commissioned if you could do up one with the links on my bio, a tiny about bit and themed with the Burning River banner that would be neat. :>

I'm okay with scrolling bios, for colors blacks, reds and oranges to keep with the theme of a lava river.
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@Piecrust Hello and thank you for your interest in the shop [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Yes I do have slots open, I'll make sure to add the banner and links, thank you for the details ^^ What would you like me to put in your "About" bit?
@Piecrust Hello and thank you for your interest in the shop Yes I do have slots open, I'll make sure to add the banner and links, thank you for the details ^^ What would you like me to put in your "About" bit?
KJvgq3Q.png
@Amiami

Not a lot, I tend to keep it really minimalistic in terms of bios, we can just use the bio I have on my discord! :>

Phoenix/Pie
he/they - 29 - Scorpio
I'm hungry

any fancy layout or text you like for it would be fine, keeping it simple will also be fine so long as it matches the theme of the bio as a whole!
@Amiami

Not a lot, I tend to keep it really minimalistic in terms of bios, we can just use the bio I have on my discord! :>

Phoenix/Pie
he/they - 29 - Scorpio
I'm hungry

any fancy layout or text you like for it would be fine, keeping it simple will also be fine so long as it matches the theme of the bio as a whole!
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@Piecrust Alrighty, working on it [emoji=rose size=1]
@Piecrust Alrighty, working on it
KJvgq3Q.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14