Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragons and Swimming
1 2
the tundra shake-off after coming out of the water would be legendary
the tundra shake-off after coming out of the water would be legendary
fNhhMbc.png
[quote name="Abundance" date="2024-06-12 11:02:01" ] I always imagined coatls swimming like otters ^^ [/quote] Makes sense, given the description of this food item: [item=scarlet mussels]
Abundance wrote on 2024-06-12 11:02:01:
I always imagined coatls swimming like otters ^^
Makes sense, given the description of this food item:

Scarlet Mussels
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
i think about this a lot, i have a little hc that tundras and other fully furred/feathered dragons really don't like getting wet, and i'm not water flight so i don't have to worry about the implications of that for water clans and dragons :P

one of my progens is a guardian and the other is a tundra, i hc that guardians need moisture to maintain their scales and fins moreso than other dragons because guardians have aquatic origins, so there are some fun scenes with them trying to navigate the need for water in/near the lair
i think about this a lot, i have a little hc that tundras and other fully furred/feathered dragons really don't like getting wet, and i'm not water flight so i don't have to worry about the implications of that for water clans and dragons :P

one of my progens is a guardian and the other is a tundra, i hc that guardians need moisture to maintain their scales and fins moreso than other dragons because guardians have aquatic origins, so there are some fun scenes with them trying to navigate the need for water in/near the lair
9hqcHsy.png pAONOEc.png Of9K8xp.png
WYxPUv8.png G8AyR6r.png Y9A2W9I.png
V7wUqxW.png DoQJ9XF.png ObKos1f.png
6YtLZau.png LGvol4P.png oTHkN8q.png
2iKXjpB.png l8NOdbs.png
1 2