Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | all wrong quiz answers achievement
1 2
Just discovered the "I'm Getting Kicked off my Pub Quiz Team" achievement the other day where you have to answer all Tomo's questions wrong for a day and I'm actually having some trouble with it LOL got maybe 7 answers in today before i messed it up! being a longtime player occasionally has downsides, it would seem [emoji=skull size=1]
Just discovered the "I'm Getting Kicked off my Pub Quiz Team" achievement the other day where you have to answer all Tomo's questions wrong for a day and I'm actually having some trouble with it LOL

got maybe 7 answers in today before i messed it up! being a longtime player occasionally has downsides, it would seem
forum_sig.png
It turns out that if you just close your eyes.... you'll still probably get 1 or 2 correct.

Actively being incorrect just seems wrong.
It turns out that if you just close your eyes.... you'll still probably get 1 or 2 correct.

Actively being incorrect just seems wrong.
earthanim1.gif
Took me three days. lol
Took me three days. lol
I'm honestly surprised that I haven't run into this yet for as often as I fail at Tomo's quiz. I've kinda given up on the "get them all right fir a week" achievement. I'm too fail for that apparently. [emoji=fae sad size=1]
I'm honestly surprised that I haven't run into this yet for as often as I fail at Tomo's quiz. I've kinda given up on the "get them all right fir a week" achievement. I'm too fail for that apparently.
Gxjtg1B.png
fdUVIfW.png
G8AyR6r.png
Da1cz0f.png
vK3lNF1.png
SYiQlxK.png
MuAIaYM.png
I didn't know this was an achievement until reading this post and went straight to Tomo to get it. Answered the first question right immediately because I forgot I was supposed to pick a wrong answer on purpose OTL
I didn't know this was an achievement until reading this post and went straight to Tomo to get it. Answered the first question right immediately because I forgot I was supposed to pick a wrong answer on purpose OTL
Honestly this one took me over a week to get. I'm way too used to answering the questions correctly.
Honestly this one took me over a week to get. I'm way too used to answering the questions correctly.
83233757.png:Pet The Noodle:83233757.png
i’m an idiot so it took me 3 minutes
i’m an idiot so it took me 3 minutes
WLoOVBq.jpeg
Glad i'm not the only one lol!! it just feels SO WRONG
Glad i'm not the only one lol!! it just feels SO WRONG
forum_sig.png
I am happy to report that I successfully got everything wrong on the first try. I have mastered the art of failure.
I am happy to report that I successfully got everything wrong on the first try. I have mastered the art of failure.
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
bB8y1Pl.png xxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
hahaha i did the same thing! I kept spacing out, forgetting what I was doing and going ‘oooo I know this question’ midway through, took me a few days
hahaha i did the same thing! I kept spacing out, forgetting what I was doing and going ‘oooo I know this question’ midway through, took me a few days
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
1 2