Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
@FriendlyNoodle Banned ClaratheBlaziken trying not to forget about the Banning Game challenge [img]https://media.tenor.com/jGBZgtdSlWcAAAAM/spongebob-spongebob-meme.gif[/img]
@FriendlyNoodle Banned

ClaratheBlaziken trying not to forget about the Banning Game challenge
spongebob-spongebob-meme.gif
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
@ClaratheBlaziken

Banned cause Latin is cool
@ClaratheBlaziken

Banned cause Latin is cool
vFZs4qD.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@banned because Billie>>>>
@banned because Billie>>>>
Happy pride month! they/them :D
rainydaybutton.png
@PeanutButter57 banned because it is but I haven't touched it in at least two years lol

@RatGodBP Banned for ninja

DO I NEED SPINJA BACK AGAIN
@PeanutButter57 banned because it is but I haven't touched it in at least two years lol

@RatGodBP Banned for ninja

DO I NEED SPINJA BACK AGAIN
@ClaratheBlaziken banned because you were just too slow
@ClaratheBlaziken banned because you were just too slow
rainydaybutton.png
@RatGodBP banned because you were too fast for me
@RatGodBP banned because you were too fast for me
@ClaratheBlaziken banned because get better
@ClaratheBlaziken banned because get better
rainydaybutton.png
@RatGodBP banned because sorry I'm too busy in the void fighting eldritch 12th dimensional beings rn
@RatGodBP banned because sorry I'm too busy in the void fighting eldritch 12th dimensional beings rn
@ClaratheBlaziken Banned for fighting 12th dimensional beings without a permit
@ClaratheBlaziken Banned for fighting 12th dimensional beings without a permit
A small pixel jar of black ink.A dark grey pixel book with an aromantic bookmark hanging off.A green pixel book with a black forest, stars, and bat on it.A dark green pixel book with a bat on it.A light green pixel book with a white spider web on it.A stack of books. The bottom one has the word spellcraft printed on it.A potted snake plant.An animated pixel snake. A pink heart floats above its head.
A pixel shelf that everything above sits on.
@SerpentShrine banned for having a hazbin hotel fan dragon (I actually used to have an Alastor and Angel Dust :skull:)
@SerpentShrine banned for having a hazbin hotel fan dragon (I actually used to have an Alastor and Angel Dust :skull:)
rainydaybutton.png