Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Coco’s skin shop - RETURNING!!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hi all, I will ping my pinglist later on once I’ve decided what I’m doing. I am sorry for disappearing on everyone, life got pretty rough for a while. I have resubmitted beekeeper so anyone that still wants it can buy, if they don’t that’s completely understandable. I’ve just discovered the skin orders were overhauled and we now have hatchling skins?!? WTFFF!!! Summer holidays are soon so I will be using these fully in the future. Currently I’m going to go through my hoard and work out how many of the requests from the past 6 months I can fulfill. I’m not going to be fully active but I will check in much more often from now on, probably by setting a day to come on and go through my pings. It’s nice to be back [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi all,

I will ping my pinglist later on once I’ve decided what I’m doing. I am sorry for disappearing on everyone, life got pretty rough for a while.

I have resubmitted beekeeper so anyone that still wants it can buy, if they don’t that’s completely understandable.

I’ve just discovered the skin orders were overhauled and we now have hatchling skins?!? *****!!! Summer holidays are soon so I will be using these fully in the future.

Currently I’m going to go through my hoard and work out how many of the requests from the past 6 months I can fulfill. I’m not going to be fully active but I will check in much more often from now on, probably by setting a day to come on and go through my pings.

It’s nice to be back
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
I forgot they made pinglists like on site things, I spent the last 10m trying to find my general list on my spreadsheet…

@Cocos Skin Shop
I forgot they made pinglists like on site things, I spent the last 10m trying to find my general list on my spreadsheet…

@Cocos Skin Shop
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
Would you be willing to take mixed payment for a copy of Dandelions? I could do up to 300g and cover the rest with treasure if you're willing! Otherwise I can do full treasure (600kt if paid in treasure, correct?)
Would you be willing to take mixed payment for a copy of Dandelions? I could do up to 300g and cover the rest with treasure if you're willing! Otherwise I can do full treasure (600kt if paid in treasure, correct?)
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
I’ve submitted a run of dandelions for reprint.

@SkykidNadir happy to accept full treasure payment :)

@Featherly @EatMeNots @DragonsOhMg @RosalindeSol @AnActualPossum @Halihope @venelia
if you are still interested I can PA you a copy when it comes back, I’m sorry due to my terrible bookkeeping I’m not sure if you guys already got a reprint, so please let me know who still would like a copy

Edit; I know lots of skins are being released for hatchlings so if you can’t afford it rn, that’s fine I should still have spares if anyone would like to buy later on
I’ve submitted a run of dandelions for reprint.

@SkykidNadir happy to accept full treasure payment :)

@Featherly @EatMeNots @DragonsOhMg @RosalindeSol @AnActualPossum @Halihope @venelia
if you are still interested I can PA you a copy when it comes back, I’m sorry due to my terrible bookkeeping I’m not sure if you guys already got a reprint, so please let me know who still would like a copy

Edit; I know lots of skins are being released for hatchlings so if you can’t afford it rn, that’s fine I should still have spares if anyone would like to buy later on
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
Welcome back, it's good to see you and it sounds like life is calming down a bit, I'm glad. I definitely want a copy of Beekeeper, once it is approved. :)
Welcome back, it's good to see you and it sounds like life is calming down a bit, I'm glad. I definitely want a copy of Beekeeper, once it is approved. :)
7d96ebw.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27