Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 11th Anniversary: Unfathomable Odyssey
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 113 114
11 years, how time flies. I was in middle school when I first joined, now I'm 6 years into college.
I hope and wishfor us all to prosper and be joyous for the next 11 years and many more.
11 years, how time flies. I was in middle school when I first joined, now I'm 6 years into college.
I hope and wishfor us all to prosper and be joyous for the next 11 years and many more.
ePOliyb.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
WQA384m.png
0f4689d3eb9e3375c50d1d4be04ef6179a73b624.png
absolutely thrilled to participate in the event! Happy birthday FR :))
absolutely thrilled to participate in the event! Happy birthday FR :))
INSERT TEXT HERE NN9NPXA.png
AaYNmEX.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif eIK5iG7.png
cdqdRxL.png
MwkWoMQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif a69iToJ.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
INSERT TEXT HERE
Happy anniversary FR WOOOO!
Happy anniversary FR WOOOO!
BkLX97a.pngBkLX97a.png
Happy Birthday FR! Hard to believe 11 years have gone by. Thank you for making a game and community that's been so robust, inspiring, and welcoming, more so every year! [emoji=fae love size=1]
Happy Birthday FR! Hard to believe 11 years have gone by.

Thank you for making a game and community that's been so robust, inspiring, and welcoming, more so every year!
Til that the sea of 1k currents was put down as freshwater. I always had assumed it was saltwater
Imagine the lore if it had been canon and the maelstrom had changed it from fresh to salt
Til that the sea of 1k currents was put down as freshwater. I always had assumed it was saltwater
Imagine the lore if it had been canon and the maelstrom had changed it from fresh to salt
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
awesomeeeeeee!!

I really love site-wide collab events and lore updates, so this hole is made for me lol. onwards!!
awesomeeeeeee!!

I really love site-wide collab events and lore updates, so this hole is made for me lol. onwards!!
I always know when the site goes down for maintenance that something big is coming. This is such a cool update! I really enjoyed the Dustcarve Dig, so having something like that returning is a wonderful surprise!
I always know when the site goes down for maintenance that something big is coming. This is such a cool update! I really enjoyed the Dustcarve Dig, so having something like that returning is a wonderful surprise!
841EblB.gif
Happy birthday FR!! <3
Happy birthday FR!! <3
Happy Birthday Flight Rising! 11 YEARS ! A magnificent anniversary
Happy Birthday Flight Rising! 11 YEARS ! A magnificent anniversary
XdA0BPq.png
Oh my goodness! This looks epic

Happy Anniversary everyone!

Thank you developers!
Oh my goodness! This looks epic

Happy Anniversary everyone!

Thank you developers!