Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 11th Anniversary: Unfathomable Odyssey
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 113 114
let's gooooo!! i'm so excited for this!! i re-joined after dustcarve, so i'm so excited to be able to participate this time!
let's gooooo!! i'm so excited for this!! i re-joined after dustcarve, so i'm so excited to be able to participate this time!
gladekeeperresize.png
zuKl4tj.png viv :-) zuKl4tj.png

MUYNhfy.png
Pgv53XB.png
VITvCqN.png
YMPbu9R.png

kdaresize.png
XrDo0fx.png
Happy birthday Flightrising! I'm also celebrating my birthday today too! Looking forward to more years to come!
Happy birthday Flightrising! I'm also celebrating my birthday today too! Looking forward to more years to come!
vsz4f3l.pngMost active during 10:00 - 22:00 FR time.
@clockworkMoose

No, I mean it still says that I have donated nothing towards the progress when I turn in items.
@clockworkMoose

No, I mean it still says that I have donated nothing towards the progress when I turn in items.
Happy anniversary everyone![emoji=skydancer star size=1]
Happy anniversary everyone!
cbQdPvX.png
Ahhhh! Happy Birthday Flight Rising!! <3
Ahhhh! Happy Birthday Flight Rising!! <3
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
LETZ GOOOOOOOOO XD
LETZ GOOOOOOOOO XD
GIR.png
happy anniversary to everyone playing, whether they’ve left, have been playing for the entire time they’ve had an account here, and everyone to come!!!
happy anniversary to everyone playing, whether they’ve left, have been playing for the entire time they’ve had an account here, and everyone to come!!!
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
Wow. It's really mindblowing to realize I've been here since 2014 and been watching the progress since 2012!!

Congrats!!
Wow. It's really mindblowing to realize I've been here since 2014 and been watching the progress since 2012!!

Congrats!!
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
Shaking my hand with everyone else in this thread that shares a pronouns set with me and Merrigan.
Shaking my hand with everyone else in this thread that shares a pronouns set with me and Merrigan.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
What a great year it’s been! The effort is more similar to Dustcarve dig than I expected but I don’t know what to say on that. Also I’ll refrain from saying anything on the new(?) breed right now as they haven’t been released yet, and what we do see of them is a npc that doesn’t show the full body and some non shaded basic ones floating in water. After the Fathoms poses are revealed(?) and released on site, I’ll probably have an actual opinion on them.
What a great year it’s been! The effort is more similar to Dustcarve dig than I expected but I don’t know what to say on that. Also I’ll refrain from saying anything on the new(?) breed right now as they haven’t been released yet, and what we do see of them is a npc that doesn’t show the full body and some non shaded basic ones floating in water. After the Fathoms poses are revealed(?) and released on site, I’ll probably have an actual opinion on them.
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 113 114