Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Massive Hoard Sale (5% off LAH)
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
:3
:3
XDRtGHs.png
Hi, I'd like to buy 8 ambushes and the eliminate from you, please. From my calculations, I believe the price should be around 340g. Let me know if this sounds right to you. I'd like to pay in a mix of gems and treasure.
Hi, I'd like to buy 8 ambushes and the eliminate from you, please. From my calculations, I believe the price should be around 340g. Let me know if this sounds right to you. I'd like to pay in a mix of gems and treasure.
Hello! ^^ Do you happen to have any of these items? [item=fiendflesh terrorbox](any of the pieces) [item=weird purple skink][item=bamboo dried tea][item=sinister ring][item=weathered scale cuirass][item=weathered scale bracers][item=horizon starsilk earrings][item=tar-trap spikescarf][item=tar-trap forecallouses][item=tar-trap hindcallouses][item=voidfollow forecallouses][item=voidfollow hindcallouses]
Hello! ^^

Do you happen to have any of these items?

Fiendflesh Terrorbox (any of the pieces)
Weird Purple Skink Bamboo Dried Tea Sinister Ring Weathered Scale Cuirass Weathered Scale Bracers Horizon Starsilk Earrings Tar-Trap Spikescarf Tar-Trap Forecallouses Tar-Trap Hindcallouses Voidfollow Forecallouses Voidfollow Hindcallouses
@SilverNW would you be willing to sell these fams? total would be 2,771g with the 5% as of writing this. if there's any of these you would like to keep i can redo the math
Sunbeam Soldier, Spellwrought Ambassador, Burrow Bear, Molten Wartoad, Crowned Roc, Roc, Disoriented Spirit, Malevolent Spirit, Featherback Boar, Tunnel Hydra, Mantarune, Rockback Charger
@SilverNW would you be willing to sell these fams? total would be 2,771g with the 5% as of writing this. if there's any of these you would like to keep i can redo the math
Sunbeam Soldier, Spellwrought Ambassador, Burrow Bear, Molten Wartoad, Crowned Roc, Roc, Disoriented Spirit, Malevolent Spirit, Featherback Boar, Tunnel Hydra, Mantarune, Rockback Charger
87zWh1O.png
Can I buy 8 berserkers for 120g? Mixed payment.
Can I buy 8 berserkers for 120g? Mixed payment.
@drpepsicola
hello sorry for the late reply, I can sell you everything except Sunbeam Soldier, Spellwrought Ambassador :3
@drpepsicola
hello sorry for the late reply, I can sell you everything except Sunbeam Soldier, Spellwrought Ambassador :3
XDRtGHs.png
@StormRaptor2000
sending
@StormRaptor2000
sending
XDRtGHs.png
@SunbakedBiscuit I have [item=Weird Purple Skink]x11 [item=Bamboo Dried Tea]x1 [item=Sinister Ring]x1 [item=Weathered Scale Cuirass]x2 so sorry for the ate reply!
@SunbakedBiscuit
I have
Weird Purple Skink x11
Bamboo Dried Tea x1
Sinister Ring x1
Weathered Scale Cuirass x2

so sorry for the ate reply!
XDRtGHs.png
It's all good, no worries ^^

Then, could I please possibly offer you:

Mith Spellstealer (7g)
Mith Loremaster (10g)
Fire Grub Swarm (19kt)
Sentinel Mith (19g)
Longneck Messmaster (50kt)
Plumed Winertail (90kt)
Swarming Devourer (114g)

[Total = 309g](I think all of those aren't in your bestiary)

For your:

x4 Weird Purple Skink (25g x 4 = 100g)
Bamboo Dried Tea (75g)
Sinister Ring (8kt)
Weathered Scale Cuirass (50g)
x3 Tincture of Dissolution (29g x 3 = 87g)

[Total = 304g with the 5%]?
It's all good, no worries ^^

Then, could I please possibly offer you:

Mith Spellstealer (7g)
Mith Loremaster (10g)
Fire Grub Swarm (19kt)
Sentinel Mith (19g)
Longneck Messmaster (50kt)
Plumed Winertail (90kt)
Swarming Devourer (114g)

[Total = 309g](I think all of those aren't in your bestiary)

For your:

x4 Weird Purple Skink (25g x 4 = 100g)
Bamboo Dried Tea (75g)
Sinister Ring (8kt)
Weathered Scale Cuirass (50g)
x3 Tincture of Dissolution (29g x 3 = 87g)

[Total = 304g with the 5%]?
@SunbakedBiscuit

I will send PAs cause it’s too hard to look through all of the stuff I have haha. Feel free to send the items over however you see fit.
@SunbakedBiscuit

I will send PAs cause it’s too hard to look through all of the stuff I have haha. Feel free to send the items over however you see fit.
XDRtGHs.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page