Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] IDs for IDs [ended]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@treesapperson @harpyja @sootish @akesi @cinderrain @Flatbooty @freefall5

Hello! It's June 1st, and ticket claiming is closed. Everyone pinged in this post has uncompleted data points, which should be completed by midnight on June 7th (if you want the associated tickets). If not, you'll be given tickets for the points you have completed when I check in with your sheet in the days after June 7th.

I will likely draw prizes (remember, the prize is essentially priority in which you can pick your dragon + some customization of value associated with your ticket count) around two weeks after that, to give me some time to finalize raffle details and also do some organizing of the data.

Thank you for your help!

@IDs for IDs (Updates)
(If you have no outstanding points but were on the updates pinglist, you're pinged because it's an update with a good timeline on when to expect prizes)
@treesapperson @harpyja @sootish @akesi @cinderrain @Flatbooty @freefall5

Hello! It's June 1st, and ticket claiming is closed. Everyone pinged in this post has uncompleted data points, which should be completed by midnight on June 7th (if you want the associated tickets). If not, you'll be given tickets for the points you have completed when I check in with your sheet in the days after June 7th.

I will likely draw prizes (remember, the prize is essentially priority in which you can pick your dragon + some customization of value associated with your ticket count) around two weeks after that, to give me some time to finalize raffle details and also do some organizing of the data.

Thank you for your help!

@IDs for IDs (Updates)
(If you have no outstanding points but were on the updates pinglist, you're pinged because it's an update with a good timeline on when to expect prizes)
TuubBzG.png
@Airbuddy Thank you for the reminder! I will finish mine up, though I don't think I have access to the sheet anymore. Can I message you with my email so I'm able to edit? Or should I just message you the last IDs so you can add them?

EDIT: I am silly and have now figured out that I was try to use the wrong sheet. I think I'm still able to edit, after all!
@Airbuddy Thank you for the reminder! I will finish mine up, though I don't think I have access to the sheet anymore. Can I message you with my email so I'm able to edit? Or should I just message you the last IDs so you can add them?

EDIT: I am silly and have now figured out that I was try to use the wrong sheet. I think I'm still able to edit, after all!
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@Airbuddy My entries are complete! Are you able to see them still?
@Airbuddy My entries are complete! Are you able to see them still?
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@treesapperson

Yes, I can see them and have updated the main sheet/ticket counter. Thanks!
@treesapperson

Yes, I can see them and have updated the main sheet/ticket counter. Thanks!
TuubBzG.png
i've added mine, apparently i forgot to copy them to your sheet when i did them
i've added mine, apparently i forgot to copy them to your sheet when i did them
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
@akesi Thank you + the ticket counter/ID compilation has been updated. The paired spikes in your date range that coincide with registration windows are very cool! As a reminder, if you're interested, you can request a badge of a dragon with a scrolling spreadsheet animation since you've passed 60 points (as outlined in the ticket post). [emoji=palette size=1]
@akesi
Thank you + the ticket counter/ID compilation has been updated. The paired spikes in your date range that coincide with registration windows are very cool!

As a reminder, if you're interested, you can request a badge of a dragon with a scrolling spreadsheet animation since you've passed 60 points (as outlined in the ticket post).
TuubBzG.png
Data point entry is over, any points entered after this time may not be counted. Will report back within two weeks!
Data point entry is over, any points entered after this time may not be counted. Will report back within two weeks!
TuubBzG.png
@Schellis @treesapperson @harpyja @cidsorel @sootish @akesi @cinderrain @freefall5 @Stormstar @ZeroClover

Hey everyone! The raffle has concluded. There were 10 participants total, so I will release prizes in two batches of five. The first five winners were:
  1. @akesi
  2. @Schellis
  3. @treesapperson
  4. @Stormstar
  5. @cidsorel

Please rank your top x dragon choices, where x is your position on this list. For example, second place would rank their favorite two prizes and fifth would rank their top five. You will be given your highest ranked dragon that hasn’t been given to someone above you. You have one week (until midnight FRT, June 29th) to do so (by posting in this thread or sending me a message). You may link to the dragon, list its ID, or put down the prize name, any is fine.

Your prize (as outlined in the prizes post on the first page) comes with a “customization bonus”, some amount of customization items (genes, scenes, apparel, familiar, etc.) of a value in gems equivalent to the number of data points you found. Choosing these items can wait until you actually know which dragon you’ll be receiving. You will have two weeks after I send you the dragon to give me a list of items you want, with the value of the list (in marketplace with dom discount or LAH, as applicable) adding up to the correct number.

You can check the ticket counter sheet for your data point/customization bonus number, but I’ll also remind you of the number in the CR where I send you your prize dragon. I’ll message an additional reminder at the one week point if you haven’t selected items yet. I don’t want to give straight treasure/gems, so if you really don’t care for the customization, you can just ask for fodder apparel or something like that.

The instructions above are basically the same for the next five winners, there’ll just be a slightly reduced prize pool.

Any winner in the first batch who does not respond by the deadline will be moved to the bottom of the second batch for prize selection. If you’re on-and-off FR (since this raffle has been on for a while) and are seeing this post weeks later (let’s say, before September), reach out to me and we can figure things out, the prize pool is large enough that there will be many dragons left to choose from.

Lastly, check out the cumulative spreadsheet! I will post it into the guides section eventually so that anyone interested can check out the data (it’s incomplete, but could be useful to some). The link now allows anyone to view, so anyone who had early view access to it has been kicked from being specifically called out in the permissions. Feel free to export the data and analyze it, and tell me anything cool you discover!

I’ll return on Sunday, June 30th with the second batch of winners. As always, ask me if you have any questions or tell me if I've missed something.

(For those who want to know, the raffle was done using the random number generator on random.org, by assigning everyone a range of values equal to their number of tickets, generating a number between one and the end of the last person’s range, and seeing whose range contained that number. Remove that winner from the pool and repeat.)

(I know there’s an official pinglist I made for this post, but that was mostly in case mass pings were disallowed by now, which I don’t think is the case. Everyone should have been pinged the normal way in this post.)
@Schellis @treesapperson @harpyja @cidsorel @sootish @akesi @cinderrain @freefall5 @Stormstar @ZeroClover

Hey everyone! The raffle has concluded. There were 10 participants total, so I will release prizes in two batches of five. The first five winners were:
  1. @akesi
  2. @Schellis
  3. @treesapperson
  4. @Stormstar
  5. @cidsorel

Please rank your top x dragon choices, where x is your position on this list. For example, second place would rank their favorite two prizes and fifth would rank their top five. You will be given your highest ranked dragon that hasn’t been given to someone above you. You have one week (until midnight FRT, June 29th) to do so (by posting in this thread or sending me a message). You may link to the dragon, list its ID, or put down the prize name, any is fine.

Your prize (as outlined in the prizes post on the first page) comes with a “customization bonus”, some amount of customization items (genes, scenes, apparel, familiar, etc.) of a value in gems equivalent to the number of data points you found. Choosing these items can wait until you actually know which dragon you’ll be receiving. You will have two weeks after I send you the dragon to give me a list of items you want, with the value of the list (in marketplace with dom discount or LAH, as applicable) adding up to the correct number.

You can check the ticket counter sheet for your data point/customization bonus number, but I’ll also remind you of the number in the CR where I send you your prize dragon. I’ll message an additional reminder at the one week point if you haven’t selected items yet. I don’t want to give straight treasure/gems, so if you really don’t care for the customization, you can just ask for fodder apparel or something like that.

The instructions above are basically the same for the next five winners, there’ll just be a slightly reduced prize pool.

Any winner in the first batch who does not respond by the deadline will be moved to the bottom of the second batch for prize selection. If you’re on-and-off FR (since this raffle has been on for a while) and are seeing this post weeks later (let’s say, before September), reach out to me and we can figure things out, the prize pool is large enough that there will be many dragons left to choose from.

Lastly, check out the cumulative spreadsheet! I will post it into the guides section eventually so that anyone interested can check out the data (it’s incomplete, but could be useful to some). The link now allows anyone to view, so anyone who had early view access to it has been kicked from being specifically called out in the permissions. Feel free to export the data and analyze it, and tell me anything cool you discover!

I’ll return on Sunday, June 30th with the second batch of winners. As always, ask me if you have any questions or tell me if I've missed something.

(For those who want to know, the raffle was done using the random number generator on random.org, by assigning everyone a range of values equal to their number of tickets, generating a number between one and the end of the last person’s range, and seeing whose range contained that number. Remove that winner from the pool and repeat.)

(I know there’s an official pinglist I made for this post, but that was mostly in case mass pings were disallowed by now, which I don’t think is the case. Everyone should have been pinged the normal way in this post.)
TuubBzG.png
Thanks for the raffle!
1. Other 4 (#91999999)
2. Other 3 (#86686888)
3. Milestone Miss 7 (#80000028)
4. Palindrome 6 (#78688687)
Thanks for the raffle!
1. Other 4 (#91999999)
2. Other 3 (#86686888)
3. Milestone Miss 7 (#80000028)
4. Palindrome 6 (#78688687)
This is so cool, thanks so much for hosting!

1- Other 2 (63546449)
2- Other 1 (66282470)
3- Milestone Miss 2 (79999915)
4- Palindrome 6 (78688687)
5- Milestone Miss 7(80000028)
This is so cool, thanks so much for hosting!

1- Other 2 (63546449)
2- Other 1 (66282470)
3- Milestone Miss 2 (79999915)
4- Palindrome 6 (78688687)
5- Milestone Miss 7(80000028)
tn0RSo5.pngMZSEWS2.png7426BcM.png5iXiC8z.png
FOkQn80.pngPn33kaF.pngtCsqc24.png40lq9We.png
EE2umbT.pngv50Ipgt.png8GgdVkW.pngsxmoj5E.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14