Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Urges??
does anyone else get the urge to do animal things?? i keep getting the urge to run on all fours even though i physically cannot. i don't know WHERE it comes from but i wanna do it so badly. i also have gotten the urge to do the funky little dance ferrets do when they're excited even though i- once again- cannot physically do this.

anyone else had this happen to them? how do you combat it?
does anyone else get the urge to do animal things?? i keep getting the urge to run on all fours even though i physically cannot. i don't know WHERE it comes from but i wanna do it so badly. i also have gotten the urge to do the funky little dance ferrets do when they're excited even though i- once again- cannot physically do this.

anyone else had this happen to them? how do you combat it?
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
*cries in alterhuman*
*cries in alterhuman*
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Not to sound like a lizard person, but does anyone else sometimes want to lay on a warm rock?
Not to sound like a lizard person, but does anyone else sometimes want to lay on a warm rock?
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2024-05-29 12:42:11" ] Not to sound like a lizard person, but does anyone else sometimes want to lay on a warm rock? [/quote] ALL THE TIME
Xionahri wrote on 2024-05-29 12:42:11:
ALL THE TIME
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
I get this a lot but I am an alterhuman so that's likely why lol. I used to act on these animal urges all the time in Primary School and I'm p sure I was bullied for it </3
I get this a lot but I am an alterhuman so that's likely why lol. I used to act on these animal urges all the time in Primary School and I'm p sure I was bullied for it </3
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
AQPJNOh.png
ypcKWM0.png
2VtxnMX.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
idk if anyone has like, phantom ears? my ears obviously do not actually move, but on a psychological level they're emoting/rotating/whatever else. uncertain as to whether this is an animal urge or an elf urge i've also been instinctively baring my teeth all day because i just got permanent vampire fangs and i'm not used to how they feel on my lips. i'd like to think it looks like an awesome wolf snarl, but realistically it probably looks like a horse's flehmen response [emoji=mirror size=1] edit: since i see that the conversation has headed towards alterhuman/therian topics, i'll specify that i do identify as otherkin, just in case that's helpful information for anyone :)
idk if anyone has like, phantom ears? my ears obviously do not actually move, but on a psychological level they're emoting/rotating/whatever else. uncertain as to whether this is an animal urge or an elf urge

i've also been instinctively baring my teeth all day because i just got permanent vampire fangs and i'm not used to how they feel on my lips. i'd like to think it looks like an awesome wolf snarl, but realistically it probably looks like a horse's flehmen response

edit: since i see that the conversation has headed towards alterhuman/therian topics, i'll specify that i do identify as otherkin, just in case that's helpful information for anyone :)
hikaru
23 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
__________________________________________5bf9ceca7418e0677aee8014c0e2bfdf.png
Humans are animals, so yes. I am an animal doing animal things. XD
Humans are animals, so yes. I am an animal doing animal things. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Hahah, yes!
It was worse as a kid but I still feel the silly urge to do "animal" things.
Stuff like barking back at dogs or just joining them but mostly the urge to sneak up on people and just tackle them which of course I don't do.
I think it's just my inner child wanting to do silly things or use up some energy as it usually happens whenever I'm bored or annoyed.
Hahah, yes!
It was worse as a kid but I still feel the silly urge to do "animal" things.
Stuff like barking back at dogs or just joining them but mostly the urge to sneak up on people and just tackle them which of course I don't do.
I think it's just my inner child wanting to do silly things or use up some energy as it usually happens whenever I'm bored or annoyed.
2aoyUTU.png My wood carvings

Got ancients?
o4KdtaP.png
dEe2UrM.png
TB6EYwU.png
or7Yz8j.png
AQPJNOh.png
oczO35g.png
PeIaJVR.png
mmoRz30.png
uVEyOnT.png
[quote name="whalesbone" date="2024-05-29 14:29:29" ] idk if anyone has like, phantom ears? my ears obviously do not actually move, but on a psychological level they're emoting/rotating/whatever else [/quote] Yes!!!! I didn't know anybody else had this lol
whalesbone wrote on 2024-05-29 14:29:29:
idk if anyone has like, phantom ears? my ears obviously do not actually move, but on a psychological level they're emoting/rotating/whatever else

Yes!!!! I didn't know anybody else had this lol
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Dragons For Sale
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
Like some others here, I'm in the alterhuman camp. So the answer is yeah, definitely!

I don't fight it when I'm at home but when I'm outside I keep myself from actually doing things by reminding myself that people are watching (I'm pretty self-conscious).
Like some others here, I'm in the alterhuman camp. So the answer is yeah, definitely!

I don't fight it when I'm at home but when I'm outside I keep myself from actually doing things by reminding myself that people are watching (I'm pretty self-conscious).
OSPKX5l.png