Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LTNG] Extravaganza Raffle Hub
Hey there, Sparks! After rollover our push will be starting, this week we'll be having fun with our Extravaganza while Nature is going for their festival push.

You can earn tickets to our Extravaganza raffle along with those out-of-flight by participating in the various events we have this week.

Feel free to do your usual push practices as well and if you want, send over your dragons to Nature for their OOF raffle! Help them get their 1st place for their festival and potentially get prizes as well if you're drawn as a winner. Either way, have fun this week, Sparks!

[The main pinglist was here]
Hey there, Sparks! After rollover our push will be starting, this week we'll be having fun with our Extravaganza while Nature is going for their festival push.

You can earn tickets to our Extravaganza raffle along with those out-of-flight by participating in the various events we have this week.

Feel free to do your usual push practices as well and if you want, send over your dragons to Nature for their OOF raffle! Help them get their 1st place for their festival and potentially get prizes as well if you're drawn as a winner. Either way, have fun this week, Sparks!

[The main pinglist was here]
Day 1 is underway and so far it looks like we've got a good chunk of participants! If you'd like to keep an eye on your tickets you can check it out at the Extravaganza Raffle Sheet!
Day 1 is underway and so far it looks like we've got a good chunk of participants! If you'd like to keep an eye on your tickets you can check it out at the Extravaganza Raffle Sheet!
Where can I send my dragons for raffle tickets?
Where can I send my dragons for raffle tickets?
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
@berrybbtr

The only events open for that are Prodartivity for when you have an art order or the Junkyard. Otherwise, the only way to get tickets to the raffle is to participate in any of the events we have going this week.
@berrybbtr

The only events open for that are Prodartivity for when you have an art order or the Junkyard. Otherwise, the only way to get tickets to the raffle is to participate in any of the events we have going this week.
@berrybbtr the Junkyard accept all dragons for 6 tickets each (unless they're level 25, then it's a whole lot more), plus we can take lots of other stuff off your hands!

On mobile, so this won't say Junkyard link, but here's the link:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3338826
@berrybbtr the Junkyard accept all dragons for 6 tickets each (unless they're level 25, then it's a whole lot more), plus we can take lots of other stuff off your hands!

On mobile, so this won't say Junkyard link, but here's the link:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3338826
lMBDwvo.png
@DeadlyInformant

Hey there! Could I ask when this raffle is going to be drawing? I’d like to change my UN soon and I’m not sure whether to do it now or after the draw.

(And if I were to change it now, could I ask for it to be changed on the spreadsheet?)
@DeadlyInformant

Hey there! Could I ask when this raffle is going to be drawing? I’d like to change my UN soon and I’m not sure whether to do it now or after the draw.

(And if I were to change it now, could I ask for it to be changed on the spreadsheet?)
2xvYPbw.png

» Octavia

- Skin Shop
- Art Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
teardrop_small.png
@Astromanian

Hey there! @Mdoatb should have a better idea of when they'll be drawing for the raffle and should be able to get the answer to you as soon as they're able. I believe there'll be a short period of ticket checking though, so you should have some time to change your UN if you want and we can get it changed on the sheet.
@Astromanian

Hey there! @Mdoatb should have a better idea of when they'll be drawing for the raffle and should be able to get the answer to you as soon as they're able. I believe there'll be a short period of ticket checking though, so you should have some time to change your UN if you want and we can get it changed on the sheet.
@Astromanian

I'll be sending out the call for people to check their tickets today (they will have 48 hours), and I anticipate the drawing to take place Tuesday evening. If you want to change your UN, let me know what it is and I will change it on the final sheet.
@Astromanian

I'll be sending out the call for people to check their tickets today (they will have 48 hours), and I anticipate the drawing to take place Tuesday evening. If you want to change your UN, let me know what it is and I will change it on the final sheet.
lMBDwvo.png
@Mdoatb

Thank you so much! I just changed it to Lightehouse. (With an extra e.)
@Mdoatb

Thank you so much! I just changed it to Lightehouse. (With an extra e.)
2xvYPbw.png

» Octavia

- Skin Shop
- Art Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
teardrop_small.png
@Lightehouse, got it!
@Lightehouse, got it!
lMBDwvo.png