Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let me dress/scry your dragons!
I'm down and out sick, and I can't think of much better things to do than pretty up some dragons (that aren't mine heavens knows I dont need another project) Nothing keeps me curled up in bed like the dragon dressing room. Try not to request more than 3 dragons at once! Just so I can get around to everyone. After I'm done you're more than welcome to come back for more I'll be down and out for a bit haha! [quote="Dress my dragon!"] [b]Widget or Scry of Dragon:[/b] [b]Theme/Colorscheme:[/b] [b]Skins: [/b](no UMAs? Certain accent you want used?) [b]Anything else?:[/b] (Specific apparel you want used, colors to avoid?)[/quote] . or . [quote="Scry my Dragon!"] [b]Modern or Ancient?: [/b](if you have a preference) [b]Gem genes/breeds?: [/b](Y/N) [b]Anything else?:[/b] (Theme, specific breed/gene you want used or want me to avoid?)[/quote] Cough, cough. . .If you want to tip, feel free to just send over some extra food, my poor beasts don't enjoy my infrequent attendance.
I'm down and out sick, and I can't think of much better things to do than pretty up some dragons (that aren't mine heavens knows I dont need another project)

Nothing keeps me curled up in bed like the dragon dressing room.

Try not to request more than 3 dragons at once! Just so I can get around to everyone. After I'm done you're more than welcome to come back for more I'll be down and out for a bit haha!
Dress my dragon! wrote:
Widget or Scry of Dragon:
Theme/Colorscheme:
Skins: (no UMAs? Certain accent you want used?)
Anything else?: (Specific apparel you want used, colors to avoid?)
or
Scry my Dragon! wrote:
Modern or Ancient?: (if you have a preference)
Gem genes/breeds?: (Y/N)
Anything else?: (Theme, specific breed/gene you want used or want me to avoid?)

Cough, cough. . .If you want to tip, feel free to just send over some extra food, my poor beasts don't enjoy my infrequent attendance.
LzG5Smh.png
Ooh silly time :))!

Before I request anything, you cool with fandragons? I don't care about accuracy, so no pressure ! I'm just here for pretty dragons n I need more eyes than my own :p
Ooh silly time :))!

Before I request anything, you cool with fandragons? I don't care about accuracy, so no pressure ! I'm just here for pretty dragons n I need more eyes than my own :p
@KursedCurtain
Absolutely! Fandragons are pretty fun to do!
@KursedCurtain
Absolutely! Fandragons are pretty fun to do!
LzG5Smh.png
Two goobers, then! Widget or Scry of Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67922455][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679225/67922455_350.png[/img][/url] Lucrecia Mux from Psychonauts 2 Theme/Colorscheme: Water and mystery themed, I suppose! Honestly, her outfit is so interpretive, do whatever you want that fits the vibes! Skins: feel free to suggest fest skins/accents! Anything else?: Using the Fathomsearch Spirit Jug and the Eerie Cyan Grasp would be pretty nice :))! Widget or Scry of Dragon: [outfit=2584573] Rodney Copperbottom from the movie Robots! Theme/Colorscheme: brr dragon android, and ig he's very technical and inventive so do with that what you will? Skins: id prefer no skin for him ^^ Anything else?: Go ham! Note I have 13 outfit slots
Two goobers, then!

67922455_350.png
Lucrecia Mux from Psychonauts 2
Theme/Colorscheme: Water and mystery themed, I suppose! Honestly, her outfit is so interpretive, do whatever you want that fits the vibes!
Skins: feel free to suggest fest skins/accents!
Anything else?: Using the Fathomsearch Spirit Jug and the Eerie Cyan Grasp would be pretty nice :))!

Rodney

Rodney Copperbottom from the movie Robots!
Theme/Colorscheme: brr dragon android, and ig he's very technical and inventive so do with that what you will?
Skins: id prefer no skin for him ^^
Anything else?: Go ham! Note I have 13 outfit slots
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72673933][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/726740/72673933_350.png[/img][/url] would love to get a complete glow up for my boy carmichael here? scry and dressed please if possible! (if you'd like any leveling done or maybe food for your clan in return I'd be happy to do so!) [b]Modern or Ancient?:[/b] no pref [b]Gem genes/breeds?:[/b] go wild! [b]Skins: (no UMAs? Certain accent you want used?)[/b] any. I haven't found any that look good with how he looks right now. umas welcome [b]Anything else?: (Specific apparel you want used, colors to avoid?)[/b] I would love to see him with his books at the very least. try to avoid red unless it matches his new scry [b]Anything else?:[/b] Carmichael is the records and finance keeper for my clan and by all accounts should have been exalted because he's pretty ugly... but I adore him and don't know why.
72673933_350.png

would love to get a complete glow up for my boy carmichael here? scry and dressed please if possible!
(if you'd like any leveling done or maybe food for your clan in return I'd be happy to do so!)

Modern or Ancient?: no pref
Gem genes/breeds?: go wild!
Skins: (no UMAs? Certain accent you want used?) any. I haven't found any that look good with how he looks right now. umas welcome
Anything else?: (Specific apparel you want used, colors to avoid?) I would love to see him with his books at the very least. try to avoid red unless it matches his new scry
Anything else?: Carmichael is the records and finance keeper for my clan and by all accounts should have been exalted because he's pretty ugly... but I adore him and don't know why.
CL9m1Kr.pngzyTyHmX.gif actively hunting forest/red dragons!
Would you mind dressing my cheetah dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66176792][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661768/66176792_350.png[/img][/url] (Technically not done geneing, but all she's getting there is a super unobtrusive secondary so no need to worry about changed colors) Theme/Colorscheme: Any colors you can make work Skins: If adding an accent, nothing with too much coverage, please, I don't want to obscure her cheetahness Anything else?: She's probably a hunter, so go with that? And, again, most of the dragon should show. And/or this trans-dragon-ist? [morphology=4528354] Theme/Colorscheme: Theme is physical enhancement with both magic and machinery Skins: Something it's feasible to lay my hands on, hopefully. Anything else?: I think the Charoite Spine Enhancement would be a good start, and maybe one or two other things from that set. Thanks in advance [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Would you mind dressing my cheetah dragon?

66176792_350.png

(Technically not done geneing, but all she's getting there is a super unobtrusive secondary so no need to worry about changed colors)

Theme/Colorscheme: Any colors you can make work
Skins: If adding an accent, nothing with too much coverage, please, I don't want to obscure her cheetahness
Anything else?: She's probably a hunter, so go with that? And, again, most of the dragon should show.

And/or this trans-dragon-ist?

Mithra

Theme/Colorscheme: Theme is physical enhancement with both magic and machinery
Skins: Something it's feasible to lay my hands on, hopefully.
Anything else?: I think the Charoite Spine Enhancement would be a good start, and maybe one or two other things from that set.

Thanks in advance
She/They
Q2if6VF.png
J7D1quC.png
x8YqlBy.gif
5hF3FGk.png
Light-Network.png