Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Copilai's Coliseum Crawl [Coli Grinding]
Current delays are due to pet medical concerns and the real life grind for money to care for them. I sincerely apologize.
Current delays are due to pet medical concerns and the real life grind for money to care for them. I sincerely apologize.
mDccDIk.jpeg SundayV1v7aV2.png20
NB Man (NB Man flag)
He/They (Black)
Lesbian (Lesbian flag)
I am just here for fun.
I love the band Ghost.

carrdVg8nF9v.pngcoli serv.
wishlistVg8nF9v.pngfor sale
Click rat
for lineage.
vHYYhna.png
Click rat
for hatchery.
DVkv9KU.png
@borb @Enkil @Worgen @lemfolis

I am just pinging you to sincerely apologize for the delay. I have been keeping an eye on my rats since one was ill. He seems to be better, but now I am on the watch to make sure the other is showing no subtle symptoms. I have also been working to make money for future vet visits if another is needed. Since they are requiring my full attention, I have not been able to grind the coliseum for these long durations. I will surely try my best to fulfill your orders as soon as possible and I will add an additional 20 minutes to your time free of charge that will be completed at my conveniences. Again, I am very very sorry for this wait. I hope I have not made you upset or worry. :)
@borb @Enkil @Worgen @lemfolis

I am just pinging you to sincerely apologize for the delay. I have been keeping an eye on my rats since one was ill. He seems to be better, but now I am on the watch to make sure the other is showing no subtle symptoms. I have also been working to make money for future vet visits if another is needed. Since they are requiring my full attention, I have not been able to grind the coliseum for these long durations. I will surely try my best to fulfill your orders as soon as possible and I will add an additional 20 minutes to your time free of charge that will be completed at my conveniences. Again, I am very very sorry for this wait. I hope I have not made you upset or worry. :)
NB Man (NB Man flag)
He/They (Black)
Lesbian (Lesbian flag)
I am just here for fun.
I love the band Ghost.

Click rat
for lineage.
vHYYhna.png
Click rat
for hatchery.
DVkv9KU.png
Hi there! Could I be added to the waitlist? I just started playing again after two years and need to feed my dragons - I hope your rats are okay! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi there! Could I be added to the waitlist? I just started playing again after two years and need to feed my dragons - I hope your rats are okay!
Lira
she/they/he
ll0CfnD.png
BZnhUNi.png
ypcKWM0.png
AaYNmEX.png

UU9vIu2.png
please dont worry! real life always comes first, take as long as you need. I hope your rats end up alright, im praying for them :)
please dont worry! real life always comes first, take as long as you need. I hope your rats end up alright, im praying for them :)
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
Don't you worry about it where I am concerned! I know that life happens and your rats are very important. I am in no super big hurry. It's fine, honest.
Don't you worry about it where I am concerned! I know that life happens and your rats are very important. I am in no super big hurry. It's fine, honest.
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o1_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o2_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o3_500.png
tumblr_pu2ybxxrge1ugssd3o4_500.png
@Azrail @Mirna @Espoir

I am trying to have full transparency here. I may not be able to complete all of your festival grinding sessions.

My rat Mummy, who was just getting over his upper respiratory illness, is ill once again. I suspect it is because he was not on antibiotics for nearly as long as he should have been (10 days, as opposed to the 14 days I begged for and was refused). He seems to be doing fine, but I worry that the illness will be harder to eliminate now that it has grown a resistance to the antibiotics. I am very upset with the vet for being so negligent with this when I repeatedly asked her to extend his dose in hopes of preventing this very thing.

I work all day tomorrow to make some extra cash to pay for his appointment and medicine on Monday. Any other time, I will likely be keeping a close eye on him to make sure his condition is not worsening over the weekend. I hope that I can talk some sense into the vet now that the very thing I told her would happen has happened.

I am deeply sorry. I will work hard to make the gems/treasure back to issue refunds if I am unable to complete your sessions. This is an awful beginning to this coliseum service, but I was hoping that just maybe Mummy would manage to fight the illness on only the 10 day course.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do aside from refunds to make this okay. If you need any specific items, food, a dragon from my lair, absolutely anything, let me know. I am deeply sorry to let you down and hope to make this right. Thank you for your patience.
@Azrail @Mirna @Espoir

I am trying to have full transparency here. I may not be able to complete all of your festival grinding sessions.

My rat Mummy, who was just getting over his upper respiratory illness, is ill once again. I suspect it is because he was not on antibiotics for nearly as long as he should have been (10 days, as opposed to the 14 days I begged for and was refused). He seems to be doing fine, but I worry that the illness will be harder to eliminate now that it has grown a resistance to the antibiotics. I am very upset with the vet for being so negligent with this when I repeatedly asked her to extend his dose in hopes of preventing this very thing.

I work all day tomorrow to make some extra cash to pay for his appointment and medicine on Monday. Any other time, I will likely be keeping a close eye on him to make sure his condition is not worsening over the weekend. I hope that I can talk some sense into the vet now that the very thing I told her would happen has happened.

I am deeply sorry. I will work hard to make the gems/treasure back to issue refunds if I am unable to complete your sessions. This is an awful beginning to this coliseum service, but I was hoping that just maybe Mummy would manage to fight the illness on only the 10 day course.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do aside from refunds to make this okay. If you need any specific items, food, a dragon from my lair, absolutely anything, let me know. I am deeply sorry to let you down and hope to make this right. Thank you for your patience.
NB Man (NB Man flag)
He/They (Black)
Lesbian (Lesbian flag)
I am just here for fun.
I love the band Ghost.

Click rat
for lineage.
vHYYhna.png
Click rat
for hatchery.
DVkv9KU.png
Hello! Thank you for the update. No worries if you won't have time to complete my festival order. I would appreciate a refund in that case, but no rush, since I'm not pressed for funds :)

Sincerely hope that your rat gets better!
Hello! Thank you for the update. No worries if you won't have time to complete my festival order. I would appreciate a refund in that case, but no rush, since I'm not pressed for funds :)

Sincerely hope that your rat gets better!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
I completely understand that irl things happen. Don't worry about me for this festival as we can always have this pending for next festival ^^

I hope that your little one is ok!! Sending thoughts and prayers!!
I completely understand that irl things happen. Don't worry about me for this festival as we can always have this pending for next festival ^^

I hope that your little one is ok!! Sending thoughts and prayers!!
j3zsWMV.png
Username: PinkDrink
Regular or Festival: Reg
Duration: 1 hr (30kt/g + 10kt/g for venue)
Venue: "Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal."
G or T: half n' half
Full or Split Payment: half
Notes: all items! <3

thank you! if there are no spots I'd like to be put on the waitlist!
<3

Username: PinkDrink
Regular or Festival: Reg
Duration: 1 hr (30kt/g + 10kt/g for venue)
Venue: "Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal."
G or T: half n' half
Full or Split Payment: half
Notes: all items! <3

thank you! if there are no spots I'd like to be put on the waitlist!
<3

FR Time
~~~~~
3a15909fc9edf699f656884767a77a114d25918e.png
Oh no... I'm very sorry to hear about your situation, i hope your rat, Mummy, gets the medicine he needs, and that he gets better :c As for the Festival grinding, no worries, please feel free to send me a refund should you not be able to complete the order to the best of your abilities, i know that real life comes first. I'm wishing you and your rat the best~ D|
Oh no... I'm very sorry to hear about your situation, i hope your rat, Mummy, gets the medicine he needs, and that he gets better :c As for the Festival grinding, no worries, please feel free to send me a refund should you not be able to complete the order to the best of your abilities, i know that real life comes first. I'm wishing you and your rat the best~ D|
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png