Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] ~Cog Frog~ Offering 250kg pure
1 2 3 4 5 6
[emoji=treefrog size=1]
Light-Network.png MJ9l4Y5.jpg
[emoji=treefrog size=1]
[emoji=treefrog size=1]
Somewhat dumb question from my side, is the boolean not a KS fam? I always thought it was…
Somewhat dumb question from my side, is the boolean not a KS fam? I always thought it was…
@WhiteClover Not dumb at all! Technically the Boolean was given out to beta testers for the site, so it was never a reward for the Kickstarter. Only about ~200 or so exist and most of them are probably on inactive accounts, so it's of a much greater rarity than even the kickstarter familiars.
@WhiteClover Not dumb at all! Technically the Boolean was given out to beta testers for the site, so it was never a reward for the Kickstarter. Only about ~200 or so exist and most of them are probably on inactive accounts, so it's of a much greater rarity than even the kickstarter familiars.
@Infinity oh wow that's gotta be crazy expensive. I am assuming it's not an item that sometimes pops up on roundsey's...

I hope you get the Cog Frog!! And wish you luck with the Boolean :)
@Infinity oh wow that's gotta be crazy expensive. I am assuming it's not an item that sometimes pops up on roundsey's...

I hope you get the Cog Frog!! And wish you luck with the Boolean :)
@WhiteClover From what I understand, kickstarter things and the boolean are only allowed in Roundsey if they are donated by a player that owns them. The site won't generate new ones.

Thank you! I'm still hopeful.
@WhiteClover From what I understand, kickstarter things and the boolean are only allowed in Roundsey if they are donated by a player that owns them. The site won't generate new ones.

Thank you! I'm still hopeful.
[emoji=treefrog size=1]
[emoji=treefrog size=1]
[emoji=treefrog size=1]
1 2 3 4 5 6