Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Village of Dragons (1x1)
(How are you?)

"It's normal. Plenty of it on a farm." He said honestly.
(How are you?)

"It's normal. Plenty of it on a farm." He said honestly.
(Doing alright. Wasn't able to take my break til we closed but I don't mind. I got to have a mini dance party with a bunch of small children who were eating in the area of the cafe I was cleaning.
(Doing alright. Wasn't able to take my break til we closed but I don't mind. I got to have a mini dance party with a bunch of small children who were eating in the area of the cafe I was cleaning.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.pngZZJBJ2Y.png
"That may be, but at least humor this pirate and let me look at the wound."
"That may be, but at least humor this pirate and let me look at the wound."
(How are you? Sorry about your break being lost.. are you ok?)

"I'm fine." He said. But the mage looked between them curiously. Marek was still a bit defensive.. both of armor and his face.
(How are you? Sorry about your break being lost.. are you ok?)

"I'm fine." He said. But the mage looked between them curiously. Marek was still a bit defensive.. both of armor and his face.
(Im all goooood.)

Erik sighed, a slight growl underneath his voice.
"Fine, but if you start feelin' sick, feverish, or more, don't come crying t' me unless you plan t' let me check th' wound."
(Im all goooood.)

Erik sighed, a slight growl underneath his voice.
"Fine, but if you start feelin' sick, feverish, or more, don't come crying t' me unless you plan t' let me check th' wound."
The mage snapped her fingers at Marek and he collapsed. "Wha?" He asked struggling. She looked at Erik. "There. No more squabbling now please check our peasant guardsman." Seems like she was holding him with a magic spell... to prevent movement.
The mage snapped her fingers at Marek and he collapsed. "Wha?" He asked struggling. She looked at Erik. "There. No more squabbling now please check our peasant guardsman." Seems like she was holding him with a magic spell... to prevent movement.
"Thank you." Erik nodded at the mage and then knelt to check Marek's wound. He removed the armor on his torso and examined what he found.
"Thank you." Erik nodded at the mage and then knelt to check Marek's wound. He removed the armor on his torso and examined what he found.
Marek was still arguing at them. He was trying to get them to continue with their own mission and nothing else. Putting theit objectives first over himself...
Marek was still arguing at them. He was trying to get them to continue with their own mission and nothing else. Putting theit objectives first over himself...
"Marek, do us a favor and kindly shut up while I clean your wound." Erik said calmly as he peeled the bloodied clothes further away from the cut. It was a clean cut, fortunately, not jagged as he had feared. Blood oozed from it as he worked, clearing away dirt and grime and blood. Then he looked up at the mage.
"Do you have a bandage somewhere?"
"Marek, do us a favor and kindly shut up while I clean your wound." Erik said calmly as he peeled the bloodied clothes further away from the cut. It was a clean cut, fortunately, not jagged as he had feared. Blood oozed from it as he worked, clearing away dirt and grime and blood. Then he looked up at the mage.
"Do you have a bandage somewhere?"
He muttered... but the mage began to search her caravan for bandages or anything close to one. She was at least helping him at this point rather than merely observing Erik.
He muttered... but the mage began to search her caravan for bandages or anything close to one. She was at least helping him at this point rather than merely observing Erik.