Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Meeting of Dancers (1x1)
Anise was snapped out of her thoughts by Ranna's voice. "Oh! Uhm, I think I'll go to rest! It's late in the night already. You should get some rest too!" She said. "Do you have a reservation at the inn? Our inns are usually crowded at this time of year, since the flower fields are in full bloom."
Anise was snapped out of her thoughts by Ranna's voice. "Oh! Uhm, I think I'll go to rest! It's late in the night already. You should get some rest too!" She said. "Do you have a reservation at the inn? Our inns are usually crowded at this time of year, since the flower fields are in full bloom."
cfFrvOr.png never gonna give you up
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png
"I should be alright. A member of your clan is allowing me to stay a moment." She said smiling. "But I'll meet you back at the stage so we may go see Lepidotera." She said naming the Auraboa.
"I should be alright. A member of your clan is allowing me to stay a moment." She said smiling. "But I'll meet you back at the stage so we may go see Lepidotera." She said naming the Auraboa.
(last reply before bed, see you tomorrow!)
"Oh!" Anise seemed shocked. "I didn't realise that she had also travelled here." Anise chuckled nervously. She hadn't realised she'd be meeting the auraboa dancer so soon!
(last reply before bed, see you tomorrow!)
"Oh!" Anise seemed shocked. "I didn't realise that she had also travelled here." Anise chuckled nervously. She hadn't realised she'd be meeting the auraboa dancer so soon!
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png
"Oh no. We must travel to the ashfall wastes. Where my home is... but this way we can travel together." Ranna said. "My apologies for the confusion..."

(Ok. Talk more tomorrow. :)
"Oh no. We must travel to the ashfall wastes. Where my home is... but this way we can travel together." Ranna said. "My apologies for the confusion..."

(Ok. Talk more tomorrow. :)
(heya! how are you doing?)

"Oh! I see, yeah that makes a lot more sense," Anise replies. "Sorry for the confusion on my end too." She blushes in embarrassment. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow, then! By the way, when will you be making your way back to your clan? So that I can prepare and pack up my belongings!"
(heya! how are you doing?)

"Oh! I see, yeah that makes a lot more sense," Anise replies. "Sorry for the confusion on my end too." She blushes in embarrassment. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow, then! By the way, when will you be making your way back to your clan? So that I can prepare and pack up my belongings!"
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png
(I'm good. You?)

"I'll be leaving in the mid morning hours. Is that alright?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her curiously hoping it was not too soon.
(I'm good. You?)

"I'll be leaving in the mid morning hours. Is that alright?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her curiously hoping it was not too soon.
(Not too bad~ It's the weekends after all!)

Anise panicked slightly. She wasn't much of a morning person. However, she figured she should be fine as long as she packs her bags before bed, and sleep earlier. "Absolutely! I'll meet you tomorrow morning, near the stage?"
(Not too bad~ It's the weekends after all!)

Anise panicked slightly. She wasn't much of a morning person. However, she figured she should be fine as long as she packs her bags before bed, and sleep earlier. "Absolutely! I'll meet you tomorrow morning, near the stage?"
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png
(True. Though i sadly work this weekend. Sorry for the delays as a result...)

Ranna looked at her. "Of course. I'll be there early, take your time to meet me. Please don't rush... i don't want you forgetting anything important." She said kindly.
(True. Though i sadly work this weekend. Sorry for the delays as a result...)

Ranna looked at her. "Of course. I'll be there early, take your time to meet me. Please don't rush... i don't want you forgetting anything important." She said kindly.
(AH, NO WORRIES! I'M SORRY I FELL ASLEEP ><)
Anise felt very grateful for Ranna's kindness. "Alright, I'll see you then!"
She wrapped Ranna in a tight hug, before heading home for the night.
(AH, NO WORRIES! I'M SORRY I FELL ASLEEP ><)
Anise felt very grateful for Ranna's kindness. "Alright, I'll see you then!"
She wrapped Ranna in a tight hug, before heading home for the night.
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png
(It's ok :) how are you?)

Ranna smiled at her. She soon went to the shelter a dragon was kind enough to provide during her stay. She didn't stay awake long before sleeping for the evening.
When mourning arrived, Ranna was packed with her resources and waiting by the stage patiently for Anise as promised...
(It's ok :) how are you?)

Ranna smiled at her. She soon went to the shelter a dragon was kind enough to provide during her stay. She didn't stay awake long before sleeping for the evening.
When mourning arrived, Ranna was packed with her resources and waiting by the stage patiently for Anise as promised...