Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ Jester's Souvenir Shop ♦
@SisComKnight Hi, I'm done! I wasn't sure what could I make as a floaty thingies I always add so I uhhh.....made heart shaped leaves ???? I hope it fits ;; [img]https://i.imgur.com/pX5Nz0U.gif[/img]
@SisComKnight
Hi, I'm done! I wasn't sure what could I make as a floaty thingies I always add so I uhhh.....made heart shaped leaves ???? I hope it fits ;;

pX5Nz0U.gif
7KDaHHG.gif
omg it looks gorgeous..! qwq i love it! the leaves are perfect, thank you so much!!
omg it looks gorgeous..! qwq i love it! the leaves are perfect, thank you so much!!
signature2.png
@mossfinch @seniph @creosote @Mem @Terboherbo

Hi, I'm very sorry for a major delay but basically I got super sick.

I first started my personal project in between to take a small rest from the commissions that took me like a week, after which I wanted to resume working on orders but instead I got sick with whatever my sister brought from school. I'm currently on antibiotics.

Thank you for patience and understanding, I'll get to your orders as soon as I'm feeling well again!

Hi, I'm very sorry for a major delay but basically I got super sick.

I first started my personal project in between to take a small rest from the commissions that took me like a week, after which I wanted to resume working on orders but instead I got sick with whatever my sister brought from school. I'm currently on antibiotics.

Thank you for patience and understanding, I'll get to your orders as soon as I'm feeling well again!
7KDaHHG.gif
No worries at all! Please take all the time that you need, and I hope you get better soon!
No worries at all! Please take all the time that you need, and I hope you get better soon!
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » pixel art shop!
aaa » g1 sales thread!
Oh no! Pls take all the time you need, and best wishes for a relatively painless recovery!
Oh no! Pls take all the time you need, and best wishes for a relatively painless recovery!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
i totally understand, don't worry!! hope you can get to feeling better soon :D
i totally understand, don't worry!! hope you can get to feeling better soon :D
~~~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~ ~ywrA5FE.png mQ0CvT6.png ZlHPBW0.png
~~» code shop
~~» mass hatch
~~» gen1 sales
~~» accent sales

Okay so...I had to go through a bunch of legal stuff on top of everything, I'm fine now and I'll be getting to the orders.

Thank you everyone for understanding and giving me time to go through my sickness and other stress inducing stuff. I really appreciate!

Okay so...I had to go through a bunch of legal stuff on top of everything, I'm fine now and I'll be getting to the orders.

Thank you everyone for understanding and giving me time to go through my sickness and other stress inducing stuff. I really appreciate!
7KDaHHG.gif
I'm glad you're feeing better now!! Super excited to see what you'll cook up! ^^
I'm glad you're feeing better now!! Super excited to see what you'll cook up! ^^
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » pixel art shop!
aaa » g1 sales thread!
@mossfinch Hello! I'm sorry for super long wait, but here it is! I had a lot of fun with your snappy, although as you can see I couldn't figure out how to implement the faerie court. It was getting far too busy and I just couldn't make them work ;; hope you'll like it nonetheless! [img]https://i.imgur.com/kGx5sp1.gif[/img]
@mossfinch

Hello! I'm sorry for super long wait, but here it is! I had a lot of fun with your snappy, although as you can see I couldn't figure out how to implement the faerie court. It was getting far too busy and I just couldn't make them work ;; hope you'll like it nonetheless!

kGx5sp1.gif
7KDaHHG.gif
@Jester's Souvenir Shop

As I'm almost finished with next order, I gotta open more cash slots just to get some money for casual expenses (phone, groceries).

4 slots!
@Jester's Souvenir Shop

As I'm almost finished with next order, I gotta open more cash slots just to get some money for casual expenses (phone, groceries).

4 slots!
7KDaHHG.gif