Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | TWO (2) Water sprites for sale!
Gems, preferably! Treasure, possibly? Please don't look at me, I'm old and feeble and have no idea how to link items anymore. Either way, I've got 2 water sprites, all of those silly little bears, and two (2) Speedy hedgehogs!

I also disappear from this site for unfortunate lengths of time, but I'm definitely willing to part with these! From what I can see, the Sprites themselves are worth 3700g, and I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what the treasure conversion is anymore.

Either way, I'll hopefully be checking this thread once a day. Please understand If I'm slow!
Gems, preferably! Treasure, possibly? Please don't look at me, I'm old and feeble and have no idea how to link items anymore. Either way, I've got 2 water sprites, all of those silly little bears, and two (2) Speedy hedgehogs!

I also disappear from this site for unfortunate lengths of time, but I'm definitely willing to part with these! From what I can see, the Sprites themselves are worth 3700g, and I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea what the treasure conversion is anymore.

Either way, I'll hopefully be checking this thread once a day. Please understand If I'm slow!
Is there a chance I could offer 12kg for one Speedy?
L1REsmY.png9rmRCEF.pngSyBIEmQ.pngwxfizeE.pngchPEyOt.png
[quote name="Solgalion" date="2024-05-23 17:32:09" ] Is there a chance I could offer 12kg for one Speedy? [/quote] Absolutely!
Solgalion wrote on 2024-05-23 17:32:09:
Absolutely!
could i also get a speedy for 12kg, and a water sprite for 3,700g? i can pay mostly in gems and a little bit in treasure
could i also get a speedy for 12kg, and a water sprite for 3,700g? i can pay mostly in gems and a little bit in treasure
87zWh1O.png
[quote name="drpepsicola" date="2024-05-23 21:34:59" ] could i also get a speedy for 12kg, and a water sprite for 3,700g? i can pay mostly in gems and a little bit in treasure [/quote] Sure thing! sending a trade now!
drpepsicola wrote on 2024-05-23 21:34:59:
Sure thing! sending a trade now!