Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | show me robloxians
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This is a character from a REALLY unpopular Roblox game that stopped updating… but I used to be obsessed with them haha [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79856464][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/798565/79856464_350.png[/img][/url]
This is a character from a REALLY unpopular Roblox game that stopped updating… but I used to be obsessed with them haha

79856464_350.png
CF3tmTg.png
@Talonmaster
das so aweosme:333 theyre very p retyt!!!
@Talonmaster
das so aweosme:333 theyre very p retyt!!!
xAt491K.png
pLcovI9.pngfaKBo3F.pngvQaNIuq.pngoaolHwW.png4MTkm8J.png8GgdVkW.pngNl7xQPH.pngiJZWqi6.pngmHG2UNd.pngsQECp2x.png47OyeGK.pngl8NOdbs.png3BQENe8.pngO2ifxsk.pngfD64ZUR.png
fan of bc13, ptv, ddc, millionaires, p!atd, ke$ha, 3oh!3 and more XP (/o o)/
blehhh op update
blehhh op update
xAt491K.png
pLcovI9.pngfaKBo3F.pngvQaNIuq.pngoaolHwW.png4MTkm8J.png8GgdVkW.pngNl7xQPH.pngiJZWqi6.pngmHG2UNd.pngsQECp2x.png47OyeGK.pngl8NOdbs.png3BQENe8.pngO2ifxsk.pngfD64ZUR.png
guys. scag scry. scag scry. scag is literally me. i made her a scry
scag

i can only dream of getting a derg like her tho since gaolers with her colors are rare, only 44 exist according to dragon search
and yes she'd probably be permababied since i dont like how the grownup gaolers look

edit: I FOUND ONE im clearing a space to buy her. not the same blue but i mean. itll work what the flip
guys. scag scry. scag scry. scag is literally me. i made her a scry
scag

i can only dream of getting a derg like her tho since gaolers with her colors are rare, only 44 exist according to dragon search
and yes she'd probably be permababied since i dont like how the grownup gaolers look

edit: I FOUND ONE im clearing a space to buy her. not the same blue but i mean. itll work what the flip
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@CHAOSBITEZ
SCAG!!! YO
@CHAOSBITEZ
SCAG!!! YO
xAt491K.png
[columns] It's cool to see such a number of Roblox-based fandragons! Before today, I don't think I'd seen (or, at least, recognized) a single one. Here's mine - I bought (and named) Volt because he reminds me of a Roblox game. The game is TeamVolt's [url=https://www.roblox.com/games/338824791/Volt][i]Volt[/i][/url]; it's pretty much vacant now, and hasn't been updated since 2017. I played it a lot back in the day[size=1]TM[/size], and thinking of it still brings fond memories (hence the fandragon). :] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69106254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691063/69106254_350.png[/img][/url] [/columns]
It's cool to see such a number of Roblox-based fandragons! Before today, I don't think I'd seen (or, at least, recognized) a single one.

Here's mine - I bought (and named) Volt because he reminds me of a Roblox game. The game is TeamVolt's Volt; it's pretty much vacant now, and hasn't been updated since 2017. I played it a lot back in the dayTM, and thinking of it still brings fond memories (hence the fandragon). :]
69106254_350.png

*Ice / Icefang
*Any pronouns
*Please ping me

bQaB5zW.png

*Main fandragon tab
*Sales tab
*Icon dragon

@IceFang100 sadly i don't recognize the fanderg, but it looks neat! im a sucker for black dragons with electric blue accents lol

@marcywu i ended up buying the dragon i mentioned in that post because i have zero impulse control...tbh it was worth the 9000 treasure tho
@IceFang100 sadly i don't recognize the fanderg, but it looks neat! im a sucker for black dragons with electric blue accents lol

@marcywu i ended up buying the dragon i mentioned in that post because i have zero impulse control...tbh it was worth the 9000 treasure tho
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@IceFang100
i mightve heard abt it a while back bc smthn here is definitely ringing a bell.. very epik looking derg tho

@CHAOSBITEZ
oo nice .. 9000 treasure actually isnt dat bad 0_0 some projects can be so super expensive even just w teh starting dragon -_-;
@IceFang100
i mightve heard abt it a while back bc smthn here is definitely ringing a bell.. very epik looking derg tho

@CHAOSBITEZ
oo nice .. 9000 treasure actually isnt dat bad 0_0 some projects can be so super expensive even just w teh starting dragon -_-;
xAt491K.png
moment when you got a cat familiar from a wishlist thread so you assigned it to your unpleasant fanderg and named it freefood...
moment when you got a cat familiar from a wishlist thread so you assigned it to your unpleasant fanderg and named it freefood...
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@CHAOSBITEZ
BRUH WHY WOULD U DO THAT .·´¯`(>?<)´¯`·.
@CHAOSBITEZ
BRUH WHY WOULD U DO THAT .·´¯`(>?<)´¯`·.
xAt491K.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11