Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | G2 pearl cerdae IC;
1 2
@pumpkinbutter @cindertail apologies, they're both boys, figured i'd ping you both regardless! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95217358][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/952174/95217358_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95217359][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/952174/95217359_350.png[/img][/url] imo they're both lovely though-- i'm especially soft for the second one!
@pumpkinbutter @cindertail

apologies, they're both boys, figured i'd ping you both regardless!

95217358_350.png

95217359_350.png

imo they're both lovely though-- i'm especially soft for the second one!
KMREKTd.png
Crownings
FR WISHLIST
I'm interested in the second one as well - how much would you like for him? :')
3bEOp4c.png Lseu1vC.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
@Crownings
You seem to have quite a bit of interest and I'm late to the party but if you find yourself without a buyer, I would take one of the boys.

If not, could you please ping me for their next nest?
@Crownings
You seem to have quite a bit of interest and I'm late to the party but if you find yourself without a buyer, I would take one of the boys.

If not, could you please ping me for their next nest?
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[quote name="Cindertail" date="2024-05-23 07:12:53" ] I'm interested in the second one as well - how much would you like for him? :') [/quote] oh gosh idk how i didn't even think about prices yet-- does 50kt sound fair?
Cindertail wrote on 2024-05-23 07:12:53:

oh gosh idk how i didn't even think about prices yet-- does 50kt sound fair?
KMREKTd.png
Crownings
FR WISHLIST
i'd be interested in joining a pinglist for them!! <3
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
I'm very interested! May I be pinged for males? ^^
I'm very interested! May I be pinged for males? ^^
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
I'd love to buy a female hatchling if you do more nests with your pair! I have a male one myself from a while ago and planned to make a pair, but I didn't realize the dragons I got were both closely related, lol
I'd love to buy a female hatchling if you do more nests with your pair! I have a male one myself from a while ago and planned to make a pair, but I didn't realize the dragons I got were both closely related, lol
MFt2hm4.pngaQcNcS9.pngoQlTGMl.pngwMXAg3w.png3W1nMYR.pngJvT6zxD.png

VA1XCHD.png
[quote name="choodle" date="2024-05-23 15:23:57" ] i'd be interested in joining a pinglist for them!! <3 [/quote] hi hi! i made one! [pinglist=29738] [b]edit[/b] gonna go ahead and ping all of you who showed interest i hope that's ok! @pumpkinbutter @Fomeak @Cindertail @EclipseDragon @choodle @Orcalot @collarofgalaxies ! both my current hatchlings are up for grabs as well! :)
choodle wrote on 2024-05-23 15:23:57:

hi hi! i made one!

edit gonna go ahead and ping all of you who showed interest i hope that's ok!
@pumpkinbutter @Fomeak @Cindertail @EclipseDragon @choodle @Orcalot @collarofgalaxies !
both my current hatchlings are up for grabs as well! :)
KMREKTd.png
Crownings
FR WISHLIST
ty ty! i'm in the middle of a lair purge atm- but once i settle down i'm excited to come back to these cuties and see if there are any i would like to home <3
ty ty! i'm in the middle of a lair purge atm- but once i settle down i'm excited to come back to these cuties and see if there are any i would like to home <3
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
[quote name="@Crownings" date="2024-05-23 11:41:04" ] [quote name="Cindertail" date="2024-05-23 07:12:53" ] I'm interested in the second one as well - how much would you like for him? :') [/quote] oh gosh idk how i didn't even think about prices yet-- does 50kt sound fair? [/quote] [center][i]Yes, that sounds fair! I can take him in whenever you're ready :) (Also, psst, quotes don't ping by themselves - you have to put @ before the other person's username.)
@Crownings wrote on 2024-05-23 11:41:04:
Cindertail wrote on 2024-05-23 07:12:53:

oh gosh idk how i didn't even think about prices yet-- does 50kt sound fair?
Yes, that sounds fair! I can take him in whenever you're ready :)

(Also, psst, quotes don't ping by themselves - you have to put @ before the other person's username.)
3bEOp4c.png Lseu1vC.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
1 2