Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="BlueberryBlast" date="2024-05-22 03:57:33" ] Great. Another rejection. Took them over a bloody month to get back to me and it was another. damn. rejection. Didn't even want this one because it's a casual position, and I really want/need something at least part time for the schedule/stability. But Dad managed to get my hopes up. Again. and once again it was all for nothing. Hopefully something opens up at that other place, especially as iirc this should be about the time she mentioned some people might be retiring, because I am not reapplying to (redacted) a third time. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me and all that. [/quote] Felt this, but in a way of "teenager applying to numerous places, can't get accepted anywhere" kinda way. also so proud of myself for getting that 4.0 gpa this semester :D
BlueberryBlast wrote on 2024-05-22 03:57:33:
Great. Another rejection. Took them over a bloody month to get back to me and it was another. damn. rejection. Didn't even want this one because it's a casual position, and I really want/need something at least part time for the schedule/stability. But Dad managed to get my hopes up. Again. and once again it was all for nothing.

Hopefully something opens up at that other place, especially as iirc this should be about the time she mentioned some people might be retiring, because I am not reapplying to (redacted) a third time. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me and all that.
Felt this, but in a way of "teenager applying to numerous places, can't get accepted anywhere" kinda way.

also so proud of myself for getting that 4.0 gpa this semester :D
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I've never felt so alone in my whole life.
I've never felt so alone in my whole life.
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
[columns]eat me, drink me, we're all mad here [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]..[/color] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95079231][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/950793/95079231.png[/img][/url] [/columns]
eat me, drink me, we're all mad here
.. 95079231.png
sleepy. hungry. want coffee.
sleepy. hungry. want coffee.
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
Change(.)org petitions don't seem to actually have an accurate count of signatures? Idk what site to use instead, but lately every time I sign a petition, the number stays the same instead of going up 1.
Change(.)org petitions don't seem to actually have an accurate count of signatures? Idk what site to use instead, but lately every time I sign a petition, the number stays the same instead of going up 1.
wow thats a lot of awakened familiars
wow thats a lot of awakened familiars
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->3YwGY1.png5AKpd1.pngrMtcz1.pngunknown.png
Tryinggg not to snap and take things personally but. I’m taking this personally and I want to snap.
Tryinggg not to snap and take things personally but. I’m taking this personally and I want to snap.
PJb908Z.png
My hot pocket didn't come with the designated cardboard sleeve, so I used coffee cup sleeves that aren't meant to hold food or be microwaved either probably...
my stomach feels ugh and my burps taste like cardboard.
I am very uncomfortable and I have made a mistake.
My hot pocket didn't come with the designated cardboard sleeve, so I used coffee cup sleeves that aren't meant to hold food or be microwaved either probably...
my stomach feels ugh and my burps taste like cardboard.
I am very uncomfortable and I have made a mistake.
my belly is full of crackers
my belly is full of crackers
blinkies.gif
my brother ate my ice cream :-( it was VERY CLEARLY mine he KNOWS good and well he didnt buy the pint of ben and jerrys in the freezer im going to EXPLODE him
my brother ate my ice cream :-( it was VERY CLEARLY mine he KNOWS good and well he didnt buy the pint of ben and jerrys in the freezer im going to EXPLODE him
7GZL67L.png lCK29fT.png
lYb2AyL.png
AaYNmEX.png
sxmoj5E.png
mlHpBMC.png

rYp8BR7.png