Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fodder Training @ 5kt/g [PAUSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@lemfolis

i got them sent over, just got 3 more to send, but lair is packed.
@lemfolis

i got them sent over, just got 3 more to send, but lair is packed.
J1yRLbs.png
@minxiex

Alright! Just bought em up. I should have them all back to you tommorow evening C:
@minxiex

Alright! Just bought em up. I should have them all back to you tommorow evening C:
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» chibi art shop
o» project tracker
o» wishlist
@lemfolis Do you by any chance have time to do another order of 50 once you're done with minxiex? For treasure please :3
@lemfolis Do you by any chance have time to do another order of 50 once you're done with minxiex? For treasure please :3
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
@Blazestorm22

Sure! You can send the dragons over anytime today. I'm two thirds done with miniex's order and I should be able to get yours started tonight at around 16:00 server time C:
@Blazestorm22

Sure! You can send the dragons over anytime today. I'm two thirds done with miniex's order and I should be able to get yours started tonight at around 16:00 server time C:
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» chibi art shop
o» project tracker
o» wishlist
@lemfolis Gonna queue up some and when I have the lair space or when you take em I'll send the rest :3
@lemfolis Gonna queue up some and when I have the lair space or when you take em I'll send the rest :3
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
@Blazestorm22

Gotcha. I just bought some of them for now and I'll buy up the rest once I have more lair space C:
@Blazestorm22

Gotcha. I just bought some of them for now and I'll buy up the rest once I have more lair space C:
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» chibi art shop
o» project tracker
o» wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7