Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | creed's art shop | t/g/usd | CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@creedhwang

Wow! Your art looks lovely! I'd love to grab a slot if possible!

Character: HERE
Type: Halfbody
Payment Method: Gems
Other: Some info about the character's personality is included in the reference sheet. Please feel free to use this to draw him in whichever pose/with whichever expression you think would be best!

Thank you!!
@creedhwang

Wow! Your art looks lovely! I'd love to grab a slot if possible!

Character: HERE
Type: Halfbody
Payment Method: Gems
Other: Some info about the character's personality is included in the reference sheet. Please feel free to use this to draw him in whichever pose/with whichever expression you think would be best!

Thank you!!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
@TheWanderers, hello! @/calcify got the slot ahead of you so if you'd like to be on the waitlist i'll add you!
@TheWanderers, hello! @/calcify got the slot ahead of you so if you'd like to be on the waitlist i'll add you!
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@creedhwang Ah, ok! I'd love to be on the waitlist!
@creedhwang Ah, ok! I'd love to be on the waitlist!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
@creedhwang yesss im super interested <3 !!! what a lovely ping to wake up to haha
@creedhwang yesss im super interested <3 !!! what a lovely ping to wake up to haha
@calcify, @TheWanderers, adding you both <3
@calcify, @TheWanderers, adding you both <3
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
[font=calibri]@Silverpelt60, @Tsuzumikin, @calcify, hi! just pinging yall in the queue! art might take a bit because a tornado hit omaha, where i live, and while im okay internet and power is suffering a bit! living in the midwest during the summer is so annoying ;____; just wanted to keep yall updated! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1] thank you for understanding
@Silverpelt60, @Tsuzumikin, @calcify,

hi! just pinging yall in the queue! art might take a bit because a tornado hit omaha, where i live, and while im okay internet and power is suffering a bit! living in the midwest during the summer is so annoying ;____;

just wanted to keep yall updated! thank you for understanding
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
Thank you so much for letting us know!! I'm glad you're safe, and I'm sorry your net is being all funky D:!!!

Hopefully all will be well soon ; w;!! ♥♥♥ Take all the time you need, okie?
Thank you so much for letting us know!! I'm glad you're safe, and I'm sorry your net is being all funky D:!!!

Hopefully all will be well soon ; w;!! ♥♥♥ Take all the time you need, okie?
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
ofc ofc, no problem at all!!!! I hope you and your loved ones are all safe <3
ofc ofc, no problem at all!!!! I hope you and your loved ones are all safe <3
[center][font=calibri]comm for @/Tsuzumikin :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/TBmPDnQ.png[/img]
comm for @/Tsuzumikin :3
TBmPDnQ.png
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
[center][font=calibri]finished comms :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/HaIljnZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Wr3ODtg.png[/img]
finished comms :3

HaIljnZ.png
Wr3ODtg.png
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17