Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] old fest familiars
1 2
Trying to fill up my bestiary. Looking for old fest familars for treasure or trade. I have all of the snakes, but I'm missing maybe half of the slinks (I'm missing shadow, ice, light, plague, water, lightning) and otherwise I really don't have any of the older fest familars. Not looking for sprites though since I don't have enough treasure for that. [b]Currently looking for:[/b] all bears [i]besides timber tender[/i] all goblins all spirits all ambassadors all gem guardians all... idk what to call them collectively... shining cancer, crackling leo, etc. all deity statues [i]besides windsinger[/i] [item=lightback slink][item=boilback slink][item=thunderback slink] (only missing three slinks now!)
Trying to fill up my bestiary. Looking for old fest familars for treasure or trade. I have all of the snakes, but I'm missing maybe half of the slinks (I'm missing shadow, ice, light, plague, water, lightning) and otherwise I really don't have any of the older fest familars.
Not looking for sprites though since I don't have enough treasure for that.

Currently looking for:
all bears besides timber tender
all goblins
all spirits
all ambassadors
all gem guardians
all... idk what to call them collectively... shining cancer, crackling leo, etc.
all deity statues besides windsinger
Lightback Slink Boilback Slink Thunderback Slink
(only missing three slinks now!)
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist || Cauldron
@ALMostADragon I have some slinks! [item=Shellback Slink][item=Shardback Slink][item=Fossilback Slink][item=Breezeback Slink][item=Brambleback Slink] and these guys [item=Conflagrant Ambassador][item=Disappearing Pisces] Will trade for fams of equal/similar value if I dont have them, I'm also trying to fill out my bestiary lol
@ALMostADragon
I have some slinks!
Shellback Slink Shardback Slink Fossilback Slink Breezeback Slink Brambleback Slink

and these guys
Conflagrant Ambassador Disappearing Pisces

Will trade for fams of equal/similar value if I dont have them, I'm also trying to fill out my bestiary lol

hKTQf3U.png Adopt Shop | +3 FR Time| Wishlist i3xklUl.png
9mjyPzr.png
eqLdBoP.png
@TrashManNik would you trade: [item=shellback slink] [item=shardback slink] [item=brambleback slink] [item=disappearing pisces] For: [item=ethereal trickster][item=greenroot janustrap] [item=wetland amphithere][item=sweetheart swan] [item=crowned bonepriest][item=flora cerdae][item=plumed springtail] [item=iron golem][item=ampelope][item=fennec kitsune][item=tendertiel][item=evolving amphithere][item=blushing tendertiel][item=smoke gyre][item=climbing catercroak][item=ultramel amphithere] I checked lah for each so the values should add up to be equal, but you can double check if you like.
@TrashManNik
would you trade:
Shellback Slink
Shardback Slink
Brambleback Slink
Disappearing Pisces

For:
Ethereal Trickster Greenroot Janustrap

Wetland Amphithere Sweetheart Swan

Crowned Bonepriest Flora Cerdae Plumed Springtail

Iron Golem Ampelope Fennec Kitsune Tendertiel Evolving Amphithere Blushing Tendertiel Smoke Gyre Climbing Catercroak Ultramel Amphithere

I checked lah for each so the values should add up to be equal, but you can double check if you like.
@ALMostADragon
Seems like a good trade but I have to ask, do you happen to have an extra Runeback Slink, because I'd be happy to do a 1-to-1 trade of the Pisces for it tbh. I happened to see you have it in your bestiary! Its the only one I dont have lol
@ALMostADragon
Seems like a good trade but I have to ask, do you happen to have an extra Runeback Slink, because I'd be happy to do a 1-to-1 trade of the Pisces for it tbh. I happened to see you have it in your bestiary! Its the only one I dont have lol
hKTQf3U.png Adopt Shop | +3 FR Time| Wishlist i3xklUl.png
9mjyPzr.png
eqLdBoP.png
@ALMostADragon Hey! I have spares of all the gem guardians, star signs, deity statues, and slinks, what are you offering?
@ALMostADragon Hey! I have spares of all the gem guardians, star signs, deity statues, and slinks, what are you offering?
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@TrashManNik
I don't have a spare, sorry.

@clowning
Offering either treasure or trade for familiars adding up to equal value
@TrashManNik
I don't have a spare, sorry.

@clowning
Offering either treasure or trade for familiars adding up to equal value
@ALMostADragon Sounds great! I don't have many missing familiars (and a few I am missing are awakened) but if you do have any I'd be happy to trade for them! (Also if you happen to have a spare Catercroak or Crimson Emperor I'd love to trade for them too, need them for den slots)
@ALMostADragon Sounds great! I don't have many missing familiars (and a few I am missing are awakened) but if you do have any I'd be happy to trade for them! (Also if you happen to have a spare Catercroak or Crimson Emperor I'd love to trade for them too, need them for den slots)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I have extras of all of the slinks I can trade you.
I have extras of all of the slinks I can trade you.
@ALMostADragon - I have a Bubbling Goblin I could sell you? LAH right now is 90 gems, I'll take 80kt if you are interested ^^
@ALMostADragon - I have a Bubbling Goblin I could sell you? LAH right now is 90 gems, I'll take 80kt if you are interested ^^
@ALMostADragon
I have all the bears if you're interested. Giving a little less than the current lowest on AH they would be:
Sunbeam Ursa 200g
Livewire Grizzly 200g
Magma Embear 300g
Hibernal Starbear 450g (idk why this is so much on the AH compared to the rest)
Graveyard Guardian 150g
Cragbacked Bouldursa 150g
Polarfreeze Defender 150g
Murktooth Bramblekeep 200g
Windkeeper Herald 150g
Wavebreak Snarler 200g
Timber Tender 200g

So with a G:T conversion of 1:1000 I'd be willing to sell them all together for 2,2 mil treasure. Though if you just want to only buy a few for now I'm okay with that too. c:
@ALMostADragon
I have all the bears if you're interested. Giving a little less than the current lowest on AH they would be:
Sunbeam Ursa 200g
Livewire Grizzly 200g
Magma Embear 300g
Hibernal Starbear 450g (idk why this is so much on the AH compared to the rest)
Graveyard Guardian 150g
Cragbacked Bouldursa 150g
Polarfreeze Defender 150g
Murktooth Bramblekeep 200g
Windkeeper Herald 150g
Wavebreak Snarler 200g
Timber Tender 200g

So with a G:T conversion of 1:1000 I'd be willing to sell them all together for 2,2 mil treasure. Though if you just want to only buy a few for now I'm okay with that too. c:
25411.png
1 2