Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Will Level Fodder For Familiars
I'm looking to fill out my bestiary a little better, downside is... I'm broke.
BUT what I do have is a leveled coli team! SO, what I'm thinking here is, you need fodder leveled? I can do that, in exchange I want familiars I dont currently have!
Might be a silly idea, but hey, why not see if anyone would be interested lol
LAH pricing for the fams can be used as a basis on what constitutes fair here!
Especially interested in fest familiars, which is probably going to be my downfall here ;-;

Will only level up to lvl 7 per dragon!
I'm looking to fill out my bestiary a little better, downside is... I'm broke.
BUT what I do have is a leveled coli team! SO, what I'm thinking here is, you need fodder leveled? I can do that, in exchange I want familiars I dont currently have!
Might be a silly idea, but hey, why not see if anyone would be interested lol
LAH pricing for the fams can be used as a basis on what constitutes fair here!
Especially interested in fest familiars, which is probably going to be my downfall here ;-;

Will only level up to lvl 7 per dragon!
hKTQf3U.png Adopt Shop | +3 FR Time| Wishlist i3xklUl.png
9mjyPzr.png
eqLdBoP.png
hKTQf3U.png Adopt Shop | +3 FR Time| Wishlist i3xklUl.png
9mjyPzr.png
eqLdBoP.png
I have an abundance of familiars and fodder, so I have plenty of business for you. About how much would you want per dragon?
I have an abundance of familiars and fodder, so I have plenty of business for you. About how much would you want per dragon?
I'm tentatively interested. I have an extra "Sweet Pea of Wavecrest" familiar and several potential fodder dragons, so let me know your levelling rates?
I'm tentatively interested. I have an extra "Sweet Pea of Wavecrest" familiar and several potential fodder dragons, so let me know your levelling rates?