Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [NEW 9.9] Rey's atelier
Can I be put down for sunshine lillies?
Can I be put down for sunshine lillies?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@KaichouKai yes ofc! I'll add you :D
@KaichouKai yes ofc! I'll add you :D
They/he/star, FR+10
Idk how to format stuff T_T
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png

Accent shop
80953235_54Hod3b6dYCrlYh.png
@pawnsvictory @ThistleProse @RogueLoreWind @Bantymom @KaichouKai @Malachite @Liliyanna @boopsnoopity Hello all! Thank you so much for ordering the set! I'll be needing prepayments from everyone possible in order to print~ [quote][b]Sunset: 5 prints - sent out Moonshine: 10 prints - queued Sunshine: 10 prints - sent out [/quote] They will be printed in order of quotes filled! One copy is 900g :D Please send the gems thru either one way CR or messages! I'll mark who has paid to the spreadsheet later :> Here's the spreadsheet again in case you don't remember what you've ordered :D https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0PctWB5THmHzrgfFSvWbebvwJb7FuXWYrmWAdj-v4Q/edit?usp=sharing
@pawnsvictory @ThistleProse @RogueLoreWind @Bantymom @KaichouKai @Malachite @Liliyanna @boopsnoopity
Hello all! Thank you so much for ordering the set! I'll be needing prepayments from everyone possible in order to print~
Quote:
Sunset: 5 prints - sent out
Moonshine: 10 prints - queued
Sunshine: 10 prints - sent out

They will be printed in order of quotes filled! One copy is 900g :D

Please send the gems thru either one way CR or messages! I'll mark who has paid to the spreadsheet later :>

Here's the spreadsheet again in case you don't remember what you've ordered :D
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0PctWB5THmHzrgfFSvWbebvwJb7FuXWYrmWAdj-v4Q/edit?usp=sharing
They/he/star, FR+10
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png

Accent shop
Prepayment sent. <3
Prepayment sent. <3
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenYou helped Bello find all her lost socksHi, I'm Teady Bear. Click on me to see my friendsBadge of a water fountain with a ruby throated hummingbird and wild columbine lining the base.
Could I get a slot for Sunset Lilies, Moonshine Lilies and Sunshine Lilies please? c:
Could I get a slot for Sunset Lilies, Moonshine Lilies and Sunshine Lilies please? c:
............................ 77188789.png
Twitch
Twitter
Breeding Projects
Goals & Wishes
79555124.png
@Aisuruu added! Thank you! Currently I'm collecting prepayments to fund the prints so please send payment as soon as you're ready! :D
@Aisuruu added! Thank you! Currently I'm collecting prepayments to fund the prints so please send payment as soon as you're ready! :D
They/he/star, FR+10
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png

Accent shop
Doing a small reprint event for Moss and Moths to celebrate Greenskeeper Gathering! This will be a 10 print limited run, and the accent will be shelved until the next GG! In total after this run, there will be 15 copies in circulation till next year. :>

@Reybrella's UMA/UMS reprints
Doing a small reprint event for Moss and Moths to celebrate Greenskeeper Gathering! This will be a 10 print limited run, and the accent will be shelved until the next GG! In total after this run, there will be 15 copies in circulation till next year. :>

@Reybrella's UMA/UMS reprints
They/he/star, FR+10
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png

Accent shop
@ThistleProse @Liliyanna (paid) @RogueLoreWind (paid) @Malachite (paid) @boopsnoopity @Aisuruu (paid)

Hello and thank you for preordering Moonshine Lilies! Unfortunately there will be a delay with printing it, as I accidentally bought the wrong blueprints (accent instead of skin) so I now only have 600g left- I'll do a few art commissions to get the gems required for the blueprints soon! Sorry for the delay-

As for the other two, they are now queued! Should be out in the next few days hopefully!
@ThistleProse @Liliyanna (paid) @RogueLoreWind (paid) @Malachite (paid) @boopsnoopity @Aisuruu (paid)

Hello and thank you for preordering Moonshine Lilies! Unfortunately there will be a delay with printing it, as I accidentally bought the wrong blueprints (accent instead of skin) so I now only have 600g left- I'll do a few art commissions to get the gems required for the blueprints soon! Sorry for the delay-

As for the other two, they are now queued! Should be out in the next few days hopefully!
They/he/star, FR+10
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png

Accent shop
@reybrella - no problem!

I'm almost positive that the Staff will do a refund if you contact them in the UMA issues thread? I've seen requests for refunds in there before from artists :) (unless you need the accent bps for something else, lol, in which case nevermind my comments XD)

<3
@reybrella - no problem!

I'm almost positive that the Staff will do a refund if you contact them in the UMA issues thread? I've seen requests for refunds in there before from artists :) (unless you need the accent bps for something else, lol, in which case nevermind my comments XD)

<3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@toefid Hello and thank you so much for the interest in the reprint of Moss and Moths Unfortunately, there wasn't enough interest for a print run, so I won't be doing one this time. If you'd like, I can keep you on the pinglist when the next reprint happens though! :D
@toefid Hello and thank you so much for the interest in the reprint of Moss and Moths Unfortunately, there wasn't enough interest for a print run, so I won't be doing one this time. If you'd like, I can keep you on the pinglist when the next reprint happens though! :D
They/he/star, FR+10
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png

Accent shop