Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Road Not Taken | Lore | New 6/8!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
would i be able to take creature by any chance? o: possibly renamed to dox? veey fitting vibes for an oc of mime that i was looking to find another dragon for for an alternate version of themself and the lore potential for black pearls is always super neat in genera

gems, please!
would i be able to take creature by any chance? o: possibly renamed to dox? veey fitting vibes for an oc of mime that i was looking to find another dragon for for an alternate version of themself and the lore potential for black pearls is always super neat in genera

gems, please!

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
@Invert Of course, thank you for giving her a home! c: I'll have her in a PA for you shortly, and I'm excited to see what you do with her!
@Invert Of course, thank you for giving her a home! c: I'll have her in a PA for you shortly, and I'm excited to see what you do with her!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Could I purchase Prophet for treasure? I like the name as is!

Oh, I also love Delve so could I buy her for gems?
Could I purchase Prophet for treasure? I like the name as is!

Oh, I also love Delve so could I buy her for gems?
@Amorfera Thank you for giving them both a home! I'll send Prophet over and cinderrain will send Delve over!
@Amorfera Thank you for giving them both a home! I'll send Prophet over and cinderrain will send Delve over!
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
I’d love to take Forsee! She’s lovely and her lore fits perfectly with an idea I have. I take a bit to settle on a name so Forsee works for now
I’d love to take Forsee! She’s lovely and her lore fits perfectly with an idea I have. I take a bit to settle on a name so Forsee works for now
@EveryEyeEvermore Thank you for giving her a home! I'll send her over in a PA
@EveryEyeEvermore Thank you for giving her a home! I'll send her over in a PA
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
Oh man, I love Prophet and Foresee, not surprised they were yoinked so fast! Both have fantastic lore, and they look great too <3 Definitely looking forward to seeing more from the pair!
Oh man, I love Prophet and Foresee, not surprised they were yoinked so fast! Both have fantastic lore, and they look great too <3 Definitely looking forward to seeing more from the pair!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@foxshapedshadows Thank you! This means a lot to us to hear, since the project took like a year to come together, haha. c:
@foxshapedshadows Thank you! This means a lot to us to hear, since the project took like a year to come together, haha. c:
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
With Wildclaws, I can only imagine... Congrats on finishing it, the result is fantastic (and I love their lore so much!!)
With Wildclaws, I can only imagine... Congrats on finishing it, the result is fantastic (and I love their lore so much!!)
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Oh wow. I happened upon Prints while I was looking for fossil dragons on the AH, and now I'm debating between four or five others. I love the lore and the dragons - can I be put on your general pinglist?
Oh wow. I happened upon Prints while I was looking for fossil dragons on the AH, and now I'm debating between four or five others. I love the lore and the dragons - can I be put on your general pinglist?
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24