Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity 5/19-25
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@TacoTequila slowly sending 47 dragons for my order with an0nim00se! (order number 3)
@TacoTequila slowly sending 47 dragons for my order with an0nim00se! (order number 3)
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
@StarDay sending over 25 lv7 dragons (175lv total) for my order with keydotzip, thank you!
@StarDay sending over 25 lv7 dragons (175lv total) for my order with keydotzip, thank you!
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@Denryu

Awesome, thank you! I'll start sending fodder to an attendant now.

@StarDay

Hi there, sending you a bunch of level 7s to cover my payment of 500 levels with Denryu (order #4), and some of them have bonuses so the math works out like this:

- 1 has just color bonus (counts as 9 levels)
- 2 have breed and gene bonuses (counts as 9 levels each, so 18 together)
- 5 have just breed bonus (counts as 8 levels each, so 40 levels together)
- 6 have just gene bonus (counts as 8 levels each, so 48 levels together)
- 55 have no bonuses (so 385 levels together)

It comes out to 69 dragons total and 500 levels counting bonuses.
@Denryu

Awesome, thank you! I'll start sending fodder to an attendant now.

@StarDay

Hi there, sending you a bunch of level 7s to cover my payment of 500 levels with Denryu (order #4), and some of them have bonuses so the math works out like this:

- 1 has just color bonus (counts as 9 levels)
- 2 have breed and gene bonuses (counts as 9 levels each, so 18 together)
- 5 have just breed bonus (counts as 8 levels each, so 40 levels together)
- 6 have just gene bonus (counts as 8 levels each, so 48 levels together)
- 55 have no bonuses (so 385 levels together)

It comes out to 69 dragons total and 500 levels counting bonuses.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

...The fact you're giving me the breakdown on what I should expect is genuinely amazing to me oml (most people honestly forget bonuses exist pfft.) Please alert me if I miss any bonuses while adding your dragons to the sheet!
@WanderingTurtle

...The fact you're giving me the breakdown on what I should expect is genuinely amazing to me oml (most people honestly forget bonuses exist pfft.) Please alert me if I miss any bonuses while adding your dragons to the sheet!
x72ysXo.png
@StarDay

It's honestly a habit now from whenever I send a bunch of bonused fodder to raffles, because I assume it makes it easier for the receiver. XD

I can double-check the sheet later tonight (gotta log off soon) but regardless, thanks for your work!
@StarDay

It's honestly a habit now from whenever I send a bunch of bonused fodder to raffles, because I assume it makes it easier for the receiver. XD

I can double-check the sheet later tonight (gotta log off soon) but regardless, thanks for your work!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@starday I'm going to send over 41 level 8 dragons, 2 of which has the breed bonus for today which brings the total to the 330 levels I need
My order was the 4th one for an0nim00se
@starday I'm going to send over 41 level 8 dragons, 2 of which has the breed bonus for today which brings the total to the 330 levels I need
My order was the 4th one for an0nim00se
A small pixel jar of black ink.A dark grey pixel book with an aromantic bookmark hanging off.A green pixel book with a black forest, stars, and bat on it.A dark green pixel book with a bat on it.A light green pixel book with a white spider web on it.A stack of books. The bottom one has the word spellcraft printed on it.A potted snake plant.An animated pixel snake. A pink heart floats above its head.
A pixel shelf that everything above sits on.
@SerpentShrine Alright, send 'em over- ironically just in time no less as I just got done with another peep. ^^
@SerpentShrine Alright, send 'em over- ironically just in time no less as I just got done with another peep. ^^
x72ysXo.png
@StarDay

Sending the last 26 level 7 dragons for my order with @/Denryu!
@StarDay

Sending the last 26 level 7 dragons for my order with @/Denryu!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Zefyre Hi! Sending I think 44? Level 7s for my art order for Denryu! (That's not all of them but that's what this batch should be :3 )

Also its order #3 I believe
@Zefyre Hi! Sending I think 44? Level 7s for my art order for Denryu! (That's not all of them but that's what this batch should be :3 )

Also its order #3 I believe
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
@/Zefyre Sending some levels for Denryu, order #5.

Edit: Current total for levels paid should now be 460
@/Zefyre Sending some levels for Denryu, order #5.

Edit: Current total for levels paid should now be 460
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13