Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59
@transhowl it's 77 lvl 6s, 7 of them are bonuses (spirals) but I missed one when listing it, dw about the extra coin for it
@transhowl it's 77 lvl 6s, 7 of them are bonuses (spirals) but I missed one when listing it, dw about the extra coin for it
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
Would you rather have a small family or a large family?

Probably smaller, I grew up in a very large family and it turned me into a mega introvert I think LOL

Probably smaller, I grew up in a very large family and it turned me into a mega introvert I think LOL
p3ajhy5.png
mothable
he/him
- art shop
- adopt shop
Smol family for sure. I'm pretty happy with just my boyfriend and my cat lol
Smol family for sure. I'm pretty happy with just my boyfriend and my cat lol
@Inwe

Pinging you to notify that one of the dragons I sent was for 1t!

Rest (11 dragons) were for the regular 10kt.
@Inwe

Pinging you to notify that one of the dragons I sent was for 1t!

Rest (11 dragons) were for the regular 10kt.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@Kahvinporo Thank you! I found them in my auction history, I'll correct that on the spreadsheet! c:
@Kahvinporo Thank you! I found them in my auction history, I'll correct that on the spreadsheet! c:
I would rather have a small family. I have a large family and it's hard to remember everyone.
I would rather have a small family. I have a large family and it's hard to remember everyone.
Gexm3qY.png
sunny
fr+2 - they/he/she
» hatchery
» wishlist
lightning.gif
[quote] Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species. [/quote] a small family would be much more comfortable for me.. small and tight knit:>
Quote:
Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.
a small family would be much more comfortable for me.. small and tight knit:>
,_ 581f1a536d95feb66c70eb050919f73f0aa2f2dc.png __ al - he/it - fr+3
,look at them
,pwyw g1 sales!
,skin shop!
,wishlist/dream dergs!
__

Small, probably- my current family is my parents and sister (So there's 4 of us in total) and I think that's the perfect amount

Small, probably- my current family is my parents and sister (So there's 4 of us in total) and I think that's the perfect amount
ace.png
Freddy
He/him
FR+2

Button-Sammy-Left.png
Tuesday!

Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

hrmmmmmmm i think i already have a large family,5 ppl with 2 dogs and 3 cats X _ X
so im used to being with everyone, honestly, yeah i would go for large family xD
Tuesday!

hrmmmmmmm i think i already have a large family,5 ppl with 2 dogs and 3 cats X _ X
so im used to being with everyone, honestly, yeah i would go for large family xD
sCaCbZg.gifQCbXyOx.gifgWy7Gj5.pngsmallwarcamp8.pngmKmwGJw.gif
Daily Q: Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

For my own family, the more animals the better, does that count?? I wouldn't mind a large family if I'm not the one having the kids haha.
Daily Q: Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

For my own family, the more animals the better, does that count?? I wouldn't mind a large family if I'm not the one having the kids haha.
zNjgtqR.pngaY5sAvd.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59