Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | { Subspecies } Jacaranda Trees
1 2 3 4 5
[center]@pinglist-28319 [size=5]We nest in [b]7 days![/b] I will notify the people on the reserve list (starting from the top of the list) [i]first[/i] when the new hatchlings arrive [emoji=auraboa laughing size=2] Remember the first 5 nests from this new Subspecies are [u]free[/u] to help promote them and get them out there. This will be nest number 2, so please feel free to ask to be added to the reserve list to make sure you're able to get a free hatchling!
@Jacaranda Trees - News & Updates

We nest in 7 days!

I will notify the people on the reserve list (starting from the top of the list) first when the new hatchlings arrive

Remember the first 5 nests from this new Subspecies are free to help promote them and get them out there. This will be nest number 2, so please feel free to ask to be added to the reserve list to make sure you're able to get a free hatchling!
1mWFxqzhefpLwAflQfYTllH_JqVZmqakx.png Jd88XNq.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
Gbwcg3q.png
gYW0j5f.png
BMbHYAh.png
eMPFsUR.png
8GgdVkW.png
iJZWqi6.png
The Hatchery Masterlist
I'd also like to be on the reserve list for hatchlings!
I'd also like to be on the reserve list for hatchlings!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo3_250.png
Hey! Could I also be added to the reserve list for hatchlings? :)
Hey! Could I also be added to the reserve list for hatchlings? :)
11289.png 21385.png

@Gubbies

• fiery moths clan
• she/her
• FR +9
l
l
l
l
l
l

Shared Hatchery

• the dandelion market.

Bottleneck

• chaotic colours
@Aoria @Gubbies

I got you both added!
@Aoria @Gubbies

I got you both added!
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
Gbwcg3q.png
gYW0j5f.png
BMbHYAh.png
eMPFsUR.png
8GgdVkW.png
iJZWqi6.png
The Hatchery Masterlist
Could I be on the reserve list?
Could I be on the reserve list?
-Cassette/Ashes
8M6oN2E.pngT4Peb9C.png DkUJ4j9.png
@baaphomettt

I got you added as well!
@baaphomettt

I got you added as well!
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
Gbwcg3q.png
gYW0j5f.png
BMbHYAh.png
eMPFsUR.png
8GgdVkW.png
iJZWqi6.png
The Hatchery Masterlist
Jacaranda Tree Subspecies
Jacaranda Tree Subspecies
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
Gbwcg3q.png
gYW0j5f.png
BMbHYAh.png
eMPFsUR.png
8GgdVkW.png
iJZWqi6.png
The Hatchery Masterlist
@GoldfishCeleri Could I register this guy? I'm realizing he doesn't have Arcane eyes, but his offspring would as I'm in Arcane... I'd ideally like to get a mate for him to offer the Arcane variety. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94848325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/948484/94848325_350.png[/img][/url]
@GoldfishCeleri
Could I register this guy? I'm realizing he doesn't have Arcane eyes, but his offspring would as I'm in Arcane... I'd ideally like to get a mate for him to offer the Arcane variety.
94848325_350.png
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
@pythonesque

He looks so good! Since he himself doesn't have Arcane eyes but the kiddos will, I can register him as a breeder. Like an honorary tree so to speak. So he wouldn't be in the "Grove" but still listed under the breeder section so people know that you can offer the African Pinks. All of his kiddos would be listed in the grove though c:

Though I probably won't add him in until he gets his mate, if that's okay with you?
@pythonesque

He looks so good! Since he himself doesn't have Arcane eyes but the kiddos will, I can register him as a breeder. Like an honorary tree so to speak. So he wouldn't be in the "Grove" but still listed under the breeder section so people know that you can offer the African Pinks. All of his kiddos would be listed in the grove though c:

Though I probably won't add him in until he gets his mate, if that's okay with you?
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
Gbwcg3q.png
gYW0j5f.png
BMbHYAh.png
eMPFsUR.png
8GgdVkW.png
iJZWqi6.png
The Hatchery Masterlist
@GoldfishCeleri

Thank you! You put together a lovely subspecies so I knew I had to have some in my lair. And, that all makes perfect sense! :3 I'll pop back in when I have his mate~
@GoldfishCeleri

Thank you! You put together a lovely subspecies so I knew I had to have some in my lair. And, that all makes perfect sense! :3 I'll pop back in when I have his mate~
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5