Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Soli’s art shop! (Paused <3)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@ClockwerkFortune

Character: HERE
Order style: Halfbody traditional. I really enjoy some of that light horror themed art in your samples! Maybe we can do something like that!
Skin yes/no?: Nope
Payment type: Gems
Reference/image of character (if available): Found under the link to the character :)
@ClockwerkFortune

Character: HERE
Order style: Halfbody traditional. I really enjoy some of that light horror themed art in your samples! Maybe we can do something like that!
Skin yes/no?: Nope
Payment type: Gems
Reference/image of character (if available): Found under the link to the character :)
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
@TheWanderers I’d be happy to draw him! I haven’t drawn very many men that look like him before, so this looks like fun! You can send payment whenever :)

It may be a bit of a wait until I start on it, since there’s still a couple commissions from before you, and I’ll alert you when I start on it! Thank you!

Also, I’m happy that you ordered traditional art, it’s nice to have a break from digital sometimes :)
@TheWanderers I’d be happy to draw him! I haven’t drawn very many men that look like him before, so this looks like fun! You can send payment whenever :)

It may be a bit of a wait until I start on it, since there’s still a couple commissions from before you, and I’ll alert you when I start on it! Thank you!

Also, I’m happy that you ordered traditional art, it’s nice to have a break from digital sometimes :)
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
@ClockwerkFortune Yay! Just sent payment! And no worries on the wait!
And right? Sometimes it can be so pleasant to work with a pencil and paper!!
@ClockwerkFortune Yay! Just sent payment! And no worries on the wait!
And right? Sometimes it can be so pleasant to work with a pencil and paper!!
@TheWanderers Here’s the sketch so far! I’m going to try and incorporate the light horror aspect you wanted, so I made him look like he’s stressed or something similar. I also took this as an opportunity to practice perspective. Also please excuse the horrific lighting, the room I’m in is mostly dark atm- [img]https://imgur.com/SY6nJdJ.png[/img] If there’s anything you want changed/altered please let me know!
@TheWanderers Here’s the sketch so far!

I’m going to try and incorporate the light horror aspect you wanted, so I made him look like he’s stressed or something similar. I also took this as an opportunity to practice perspective.

Also please excuse the horrific lighting, the room I’m in is mostly dark atm-

SY6nJdJ.png

If there’s anything you want changed/altered please let me know!
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
@ClockwerkFortune Ohh, I like that!! First of all, I think the dynamic pose is fantastic! And I think kind of a stressed vibe really works here! I don't see any changes I'd like!
@ClockwerkFortune Ohh, I like that!! First of all, I think the dynamic pose is fantastic! And I think kind of a stressed vibe really works here! I don't see any changes I'd like!
@TheWanderers Ok great! Thank you!
@TheWanderers Ok great! Thank you!
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
@TheWanderers Finished! I hope you like it! He was a lot of fun to draw, and really good practice. I had a great time on his hair. I also added a fireball-ish thing based on some of the references you gave me. Thanks again! [img]https://imgur.com/dF7Lpmw.png[/img]
@TheWanderers Finished! I hope you like it! He was a lot of fun to draw, and really good practice. I had a great time on his hair. I also added a fireball-ish thing based on some of the references you gave me.

Thanks again!
dF7Lpmw.png
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
@ClockwerkFortune Thank you so much!! I love how this turned out! I like how intense it feels! [emoji=dusthide love size=1]
@ClockwerkFortune
Thank you so much!! I love how this turned out! I like how intense it feels!
@TheWanderers I’m glad you like it, he was a joy to draw!
@TheWanderers I’m glad you like it, he was a joy to draw!
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
@ClockwerkFortune
Character: this lady !
Order style: digital Halfbody !
Skin yes/no? N/A
Payment type: mixed of Treasure and Gems !
Reference/image of character (if available): in her profile! Shes a new girl so if you need help, do say! ^^
@ClockwerkFortune
Character: this lady !
Order style: digital Halfbody !
Skin yes/no? N/A
Payment type: mixed of Treasure and Gems !
Reference/image of character (if available): in her profile! Shes a new girl so if you need help, do say! ^^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16