Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] pwyw busts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
ooh these are so pretty, could you please ping me on your next opening? thank you!
ooh these are so pretty, could you please ping me on your next opening? thank you!
cfFrvOr.png never gonna give you up
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png
@Ghoulcats oh def!! also no way?! i think i spotted adriel a while ago on th's random/recent page [emoji=fae star size=1] what are the chances- will get to it as soon as i can tho yaya
@Ghoulcats
oh def!!
also no way?! i think i spotted adriel a while ago on th's random/recent page what are the chances-

will get to it as soon as i can tho yaya
@TheCelest

omg u probably did see him on recents when i uploaded him!! i only got him a little over a week ago

and okay I'll send the chimes via CR right now! :3
@TheCelest

omg u probably did see him on recents when i uploaded him!! i only got him a little over a week ago

and okay I'll send the chimes via CR right now! :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
could i be added to the waitlist/pinglist please?
could i be added to the waitlist/pinglist please?
zLwbKxI.png
cHa0MYt.png
nPaVdoq.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
eswSnrS.png
4ogWlJU.png

9Wis07O.png
q2Z8LwK.png
fFoB1k8.png
Xdm2YwF.png
mlHpBMC.png
SRgBmST.png
fsKmPCy.png
i hope you don't mind having me again so soon, i'd love to be added to the waitlist if it's not any trouble :'3
i hope you don't mind having me again so soon, i'd love to be added to the waitlist if it's not any trouble :'3
mori and sakuragi! art by LightsKamAction.
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
thank you for the ping! qwq

if you'd be open to accepting UMAs, would you accept either of the following skins (bpth are worth about 1500g each based on researching past sales):

and +500g?
if you're not interested in either i could show some other items if that's okay! :'D

in any case, i'd love to get 2 busts of anyone in this link! i'd also love if they could be framed with elements like flowers if possible but no pressure/no worries if it'd be too complex to include! thank you for your time and consideration ;w;
thank you for the ping! qwq

if you'd be open to accepting UMAs, would you accept either of the following skins (bpth are worth about 1500g each based on researching past sales):

and +500g?
if you're not interested in either i could show some other items if that's okay! :'D

in any case, i'd love to get 2 busts of anyone in this link! i'd also love if they could be framed with elements like flowers if possible but no pressure/no worries if it'd be too complex to include! thank you for your time and consideration ;w;
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x 84065073_64h7a0BZcg6uyCq.png
@TheCelest Can I get busts of [url=https://toyhou.se/23290975.nova?key=DPKH9GnGrCm8BQC]Nova[/url] and [url=https://toyhou.se/20907089.mercy]Mercy[/url]? Nova has a more serious personality but the second one feel free to decide an expression. Offering these items [item=Will o' the Ember](400g), [item=Lightback Slink](80g), [item=Malachite Gladekeeper](57g), [item=Larimar Tidelord](75g), [item=Fluorite Windsinger](80g), [item=Shining Cancer](80g), [item=Gilded Compass](65g), [item=Starwood Embrace](80g) and [item=Coral Crown](133g) = 890g
@TheCelest
Can I get busts of Nova and Mercy? Nova has a more serious personality but the second one feel free to decide an expression.

Offering these items Will o' the Ember (400g), Lightback Slink (80g), Malachite Gladekeeper (57g), Larimar Tidelord (75g), Fluorite Windsinger (80g), Shining Cancer (80g), Gilded Compass (65g), Starwood Embrace (80g) and Coral Crown (133g) = 890g
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
I would love to be added to your pinglist, please!
I would love to be added to your pinglist, please!
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
@XXVeil
oh i'd def take em!
also oo pretty guys, ill get to it ^^
@XXVeil
oh i'd def take em!
also oo pretty guys, ill get to it ^^
thank you so much! TvT i did list the skins as options, which one would you prefer ?
thank you so much! TvT i did list the skins as options, which one would you prefer ?
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x 84065073_64h7a0BZcg6uyCq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11