Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | type of dragon you use as avatar?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
I used to switch pretty often, like for fests and stuff, but now it feels wrong to even consider it
Save for a few brief changes to finished projects, this has been my avatar dragon for 3 years!
I used to switch pretty often, like for fests and stuff, but now it feels wrong to even consider it
Save for a few brief changes to finished projects, this has been my avatar dragon for 3 years!
image20.jpg
Honestly, I never change my avatar. This is a memorial dragon for my old dog. It was also my first real project dragon.
Honestly, I never change my avatar. This is a memorial dragon for my old dog. It was also my first real project dragon.
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
I like male Spirals because they usually cover the entire box.
I like male Spirals because they usually cover the entire box.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Whatever dragon I like the look of.
I'm trying to change mine a bit more than I use to.
Whatever dragon I like the look of.
I'm trying to change mine a bit more than I use to.
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
Don't really change mine too much, I just have it as my main dragonsona!
Don't really change mine too much, I just have it as my main dragonsona!
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
I currently go with a dragon that I like and also goes with my vista
I currently go with a dragon that I like and also goes with my vista
Fandragons | Fandragon scries | I tend to be quiet 4fFhD6d.png Don’t mind me.
I went with the dragon I thought looked the most unique in my lair at that time! I've never changed my avatar since then, and I don't ever plan on doing so :p
I went with the dragon I thought looked the most unique in my lair at that time! I've never changed my avatar since then, and I don't ever plan on doing so :p
windanim3.gif "I'm doing to redo my signature" I said for the 100th time
Any Pronoun (Darker green)qhK4FYS.pngkHBaXec.pngll0CfnD.pngYMPbu9R.png
My avatar dragons are always just my fav dragons or ones that im really proud of aesthetically

My avatar dragons are always just my fav dragons or ones that im really proud of aesthetically

Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo Buy!
I scried this dragon on a whim one day and was delighted to find a dragon on the AH with the same exact colors, right down to the flight, and then changed his breed and genes. This guy is here to be pretty and that's it. I mean I'll probably give him some kind of story some day but yeah, he's whatever you'd call that, I guess.
I scried this dragon on a whim one day and was delighted to find a dragon on the AH with the same exact colors, right down to the flight, and then changed his breed and genes. This guy is here to be pretty and that's it. I mean I'll probably give him some kind of story some day but yeah, he's whatever you'd call that, I guess.
dB5iVHG.pnglAvpyOQ.pngFObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
Nah I just switch to what I think looks good
Nah I just switch to what I think looks good
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16