Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » iniquitas' art shop « (OPEN)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Sent a friend request a bit ago! Am as luckydragon there!
Sent a friend request a bit ago! Am as luckydragon there!
rANREhH.png
Bumping this with a wip [emoji=special eyes size=1] [img]https://imgur.com/HIrxiDO.png[/img]
Bumping this with a wip

HIrxiDO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
Bumping with another wip
wyqKYjF.png
Bumping with another wip
wyqKYjF.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++
hpwdy! do you do gijinkas?
hpwdy! do you do gijinkas?
9BcJXjq.png
@PhantasiDreamin
yes I do!
@PhantasiDreamin
yes I do!
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Dragon/scry/outfit: gijinka of this dude

monster

Expression: (happy, angry, etc.) maddened smile

Other notes: His design is basically a tall, lanky mad scientist with sharp teeth and unkempt white hair. Kinda young looking with super tired eyes, and he almost always has a big smile on his face. He has glasses and tends to have a labcoat on. He also almost always has a lab coat. Rainbow blood runs through his veins, so have fun with that.

I would love for a lot of the colors and design elements Lazarus has to transfer into his gijinka!

Drawing type: (lineart/flat/shaded) lineart, tho I would love for his rainbow blood to be shown somehow
bust/halfbody/fullbody: full body
Background: N/A
Payment: should be 800g and 400kt

thanks!
Dragon/scry/outfit: gijinka of this dude

monster

Expression: (happy, angry, etc.) maddened smile

Other notes: His design is basically a tall, lanky mad scientist with sharp teeth and unkempt white hair. Kinda young looking with super tired eyes, and he almost always has a big smile on his face. He has glasses and tends to have a labcoat on. He also almost always has a lab coat. Rainbow blood runs through his veins, so have fun with that.

I would love for a lot of the colors and design elements Lazarus has to transfer into his gijinka!

Drawing type: (lineart/flat/shaded) lineart, tho I would love for his rainbow blood to be shown somehow
bust/halfbody/fullbody: full body
Background: N/A
Payment: should be 800g and 400kt

thanks!
9BcJXjq.png
@PhantasiDreamin
I can do that! do you want the multiple eyes too? do you have a particular pose in mind or should I just show you a couple sketches and you can decide which one you'd like best?
@PhantasiDreamin
I can do that! do you want the multiple eyes too? do you have a particular pose in mind or should I just show you a couple sketches and you can decide which one you'd like best?
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++
I want the eyes on the sides of the neck and the tail! and I would love to be shown sketches first, though just something matching his manic energy would be great!
I want the eyes on the sides of the neck and the tail! and I would love to be shown sketches first, though just something matching his manic energy would be great!
9BcJXjq.png
@pinglist-1489 hi folks! I just finished my PhD qualifying exam so I am free to draw for the foreseeable future [emoji=firework size=1] that being said, I know some of y'all have some lineart from me you want me to color, so the price of that is going to be flat/shaded cost detracting the lineart price (ex: you have a fullbody lineart you want me to color with shading that would be 3000g - 1200g = 1800g) I'm also thinking of bringing back the NPC adopts as well...... [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] here's some recent flat color personal pieces [img]https://i.imgur.com/iU4XhxH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bkSKa0j.png[/img]
@iniquitas' art shop

hi folks! I just finished my PhD qualifying exam so I am free to draw for the foreseeable future

that being said, I know some of y'all have some lineart from me you want me to color, so the price of that is going to be flat/shaded cost detracting the lineart price (ex: you have a fullbody lineart you want me to color with shading that would be 3000g - 1200g = 1800g)

I'm also thinking of bringing back the NPC adopts as well......

here's some recent flat color personal pieces
iU4XhxH.png
bkSKa0j.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Making a note here to check this shop when I get home!
Making a note here to check this shop when I get home!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27