Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Fodder H:Genes, Egg, Boss Fam
[b]This is a reused thread![/b] Right now I'm interested in trading for [u]dennable[/u] fodder! Unleveled fodder is valued at 5kt. If you have leveled that you want to trade let me know and I'll figure out a value, thanks! [b]Available Items: [/b] [item=Breed Change: Nocturne] x5 [item=Breed Change: Fathom] x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Rosette] x1 [item= Primary Gene: Python] x2 [item= Secondary Gene: Morph] x4 [item=Primary Gaoler Gene: Phantom] x1 [item=Secondary Gaoler Gene: Spirit] x1 [item=Primary Banescale Gene: Candycane] x1 [item=Tertiary Veilspun Gene: Flecks] x1 [item=Secondary Veilspun Gene: Loop] x4 [item=Tertiary Aberration Gene: Polkadot] x1 [item=Secondary Aberration Gene: Spade] x1 [item=Secondary Aberration Gene: Marbled] x1 [item=Tertiary Aether Gene: Underbelly] x1 [item=Secondary Aether Gene: Icing] x1 [item=Tertiary Aether Gene: Whiskers] x1 [item=Tertiary Aberration Gene: Carnivore] x1 [item=Tertiary Gene: Polkadot] x1 [item=Ancient Gene Parchment: Sugarplum] x1 [item=Ancient Gene Parchment: Flutter] x1 [item=Ancient Gene Parchment: Loop] x1 [item=unhatched nocturne egg] x1 [item=Hawksbill goliath] x1 __________________________________ OH HOLD: nothing for now!
This is a reused thread!

Right now I'm interested in trading for dennable fodder!

Unleveled fodder is valued at 5kt. If you have leveled that you want to trade let me know and I'll figure out a value, thanks!

Available Items:

Breed Change: Nocturne x5
Breed Change: Fathom x2

Secondary Gene: Rosette x1
Primary Gene: Python x2
Secondary Gene: Morph x4
Primary Gaoler Gene: Phantom x1
Secondary Gaoler Gene: Spirit x1
Primary Banescale Gene: Candycane x1
Tertiary Veilspun Gene: Flecks x1
Secondary Veilspun Gene: Loop x4
Tertiary Aberration Gene: Polkadot x1
Secondary Aberration Gene: Spade x1
Secondary Aberration Gene: Marbled x1
Tertiary Aether Gene: Underbelly x1
Secondary Aether Gene: Icing x1
Tertiary Aether Gene: Whiskers x1
Tertiary Aberration Gene: Carnivore x1
Tertiary Gene: Polkadot x1
Ancient Gene Parchment: Sugarplum x1
Ancient Gene Parchment: Flutter x1
Ancient Gene Parchment: Loop x1

Unhatched Nocturne Egg x1
Hawksbill Goliath x1

OH HOLD:
nothing for now!
Hello! Could I offer 3 Fodder for one of your Secondary Aberration Gene: Spades?
Hello! Could I offer 3 Fodder for one of your Secondary Aberration Gene: Spades?
YMPbu9R.pngRw7uKRS.png
1vAtYxM.pngAaYNmEX.png
PRICTGJ.pngcdqdRxL.png
nate | 23 | my wonderful boyfriend
known to leave periodically but i will always return to the confines of Dragon Lairs. i am on the quest to boop all the auraboas!
@pkspred Hello! Sorry for the delay! That works for me. I'll set up the CR and if you're no longer interested just cancel it ^^
@pkspred Hello! Sorry for the delay! That works for me. I'll set up the CR and if you're no longer interested just cancel it ^^
@Polyhymnia Hey! Just wanted to ask before I send, would it be okay if I sent hatchlings?
@Polyhymnia Hey! Just wanted to ask before I send, would it be okay if I sent hatchlings?
YMPbu9R.pngRw7uKRS.png
1vAtYxM.pngAaYNmEX.png
PRICTGJ.pngcdqdRxL.png
nate | 23 | my wonderful boyfriend
known to leave periodically but i will always return to the confines of Dragon Lairs. i am on the quest to boop all the auraboas!
@pkspred I would prefer if they’re at least close to aging up so that I can get them leveled, but that’s fine!
@pkspred I would prefer if they’re at least close to aging up so that I can get them leveled, but that’s fine!
@Polyhymnia Hi, if I got levelled fodder, is 8 level 7s okay against Chrysocolla + Modern Flecks?
@Polyhymnia Hi, if I got levelled fodder, is 8 level 7s okay against Chrysocolla + Modern Flecks?
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe

Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
@Polyhymnia
Hello! How much for spines, aberattion ribbon, aberation sparkle, aether flaunt, aether monarch, aether whiskers, polkadot, chrysocolla, and spade parchment? Also do you accept pre-leveled fodder?
@Polyhymnia
Hello! How much for spines, aberattion ribbon, aberation sparkle, aether flaunt, aether monarch, aether whiskers, polkadot, chrysocolla, and spade parchment? Also do you accept pre-leveled fodder?
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
Sorry for the delay to you both! This last weekend was hectic for me irl and I'm just now checking the site!

@Snowcelot
Chrysocolla: 65
flecks: 35

total: 70, yup! I'll take 8 level 7s for those two. If you're no longer interested can you let me know? Dandelion Queen (below) may be interested in Chrysocolla, but since you asked first you get first dibs!

@Dandelionqueen I'll accept level 7s at 10g/kt per dragon!
Spines: 180
aberration ribbon: 88
aberration sparkle: (going off MP here since AH is wonky (really high) for this) 75
aether flaunt: 90
ather monarch: (again using MP due to AH wonky pricing) 500
aether whiskers: 100
polkadot: 10
spade parchment: 10

Chrysocolla: 65, but it may be claimed above. I'll let you know if Snowcelot passes!

total w/o Chrysocolla: 1053
total w/ Chrysocolla: 1118
Sorry for the delay to you both! This last weekend was hectic for me irl and I'm just now checking the site!

@Snowcelot
Chrysocolla: 65
flecks: 35

total: 70, yup! I'll take 8 level 7s for those two. If you're no longer interested can you let me know? Dandelion Queen (below) may be interested in Chrysocolla, but since you asked first you get first dibs!

@Dandelionqueen I'll accept level 7s at 10g/kt per dragon!
Spines: 180
aberration ribbon: 88
aberration sparkle: (going off MP here since AH is wonky (really high) for this) 75
aether flaunt: 90
ather monarch: (again using MP due to AH wonky pricing) 500
aether whiskers: 100
polkadot: 10
spade parchment: 10

Chrysocolla: 65, but it may be claimed above. I'll let you know if Snowcelot passes!

total w/o Chrysocolla: 1053
total w/ Chrysocolla: 1118
@Polyhymnia Yup, i'll just have to level them since i needed space, shouldn't take me long, will get back to you once I do!
@Polyhymnia Yup, i'll just have to level them since i needed space, shouldn't take me long, will get back to you once I do!
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe

Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
do you do holds? I have 23 fodder ready I just need a nest to hatch the last 3 for Jaguar ^^

(is that right? lowest on ah is 130 = 26 unleveled fodder?)

also most are adults only 5 will be hatchlings :)
do you do holds? I have 23 fodder ready I just need a nest to hatch the last 3 for Jaguar ^^

(is that right? lowest on ah is 130 = 26 unleveled fodder?)

also most are adults only 5 will be hatchlings :)
qPhIxMI.pngNAh145F.pngFRFriVl.pngdVEhpEt.pngXRLXA9U.pngMTtORbV.pngvgZFjhe.pngBPrn1qO.pngLTXo08g.pngu0xFVz1.pngliXoQQI.png2eU40bl.pngLuMKHMO.pngEBEMlSX.png