Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Ghost's Stories - Lore Shop
1 2 3
----------- [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93920551][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/939206/93920551_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [center] [size=5][color=dc143c] Ghost's Stories Bump[/color][/size][/center] [/columns]

93920551_350.png
Ghost's Stories
Bump
9lxa0Qv.png
Hatchery

Art Shop

Skin Shop
plague.gif
pFh2ZjF.png
Howdy there! If you still have some availability I would love to commission some lore from you!

Type of writing- Dragon bios!
Payment method- gems
How many pieces- 2 medium or short pieces, whatever your word count is closer to at the end Im happy to pay!
Limits/Ideas- I've no limits, I love a good bit of horror and some tragedy lol
Subject/Prompt- Stavros, and the supposed deal he made with the devil, or Lokte, and his tragic run in with the emperor Luminax.

Each have notes on the bottom of their bios as well as theme songs if you want to give them a listen for inspo :3 I think they both have spooky elements you can perfectly encapsulate. Please feel free to reach out with any questions regarding either of these characters ♥♥
Howdy there! If you still have some availability I would love to commission some lore from you!

Type of writing- Dragon bios!
Payment method- gems
How many pieces- 2 medium or short pieces, whatever your word count is closer to at the end Im happy to pay!
Limits/Ideas- I've no limits, I love a good bit of horror and some tragedy lol
Subject/Prompt- Stavros, and the supposed deal he made with the devil, or Lokte, and his tragic run in with the emperor Luminax.

Each have notes on the bottom of their bios as well as theme songs if you want to give them a listen for inspo :3 I think they both have spooky elements you can perfectly encapsulate. Please feel free to reach out with any questions regarding either of these characters ♥♥
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png
@Noonchi
Love the ideas you have for them! Excited to start working on it ^^
@Noonchi
Love the ideas you have for them! Excited to start working on it ^^
9lxa0Qv.png
Hatchery

Art Shop

Skin Shop
plague.gif
pFh2ZjF.png
Hey, any updates on the second piece?
Hey, any updates on the second piece?
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
@Tanija
@DragonJade
@Noonchi

Ive recently had a death in the family and have no motivation to write. The stories are being worked on but may be a bit slow, sorry about that, but they will be finished soon hopefully!
@Tanija
@DragonJade
@Noonchi

Ive recently had a death in the family and have no motivation to write. The stories are being worked on but may be a bit slow, sorry about that, but they will be finished soon hopefully!
9lxa0Qv.png
Hatchery

Art Shop

Skin Shop
plague.gif
pFh2ZjF.png
@GraveyardGhost

Im so sorry to hear that! Take all the time you need and my condolences <3
@GraveyardGhost

Im so sorry to hear that! Take all the time you need and my condolences <3
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png
1 2 3