Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bloodlines Hatchery | New 3/17
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171
affiliate bump!
affiliate bump!
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@Polvoron (Sitanovum) @Pink Lemonade (Sita's current colors)

Good morning, my Bloodlings!

We will have our first public Sita baby on Easter! We will be handling sales a bit differently for the first few nests. We'll be doing Blind Bidding. How this works is, instead of bidding on the already hatched baby, bids will be on the eggs themselves. Once auctions have ended, the nest will be hatched and RNG will decide what you have won.

We will have one egg from Sita's second nest and it will be her first public child. If you're interested in the auction for the egg, feel free to add yourself to the pinglist and we will ping once the auction begins in a day or two.

[pinglist=24808]

That's everything for now! Have a wonderful night all! <3

~Nala
@Polvoron (Sitanovum) @Pink Lemonade (Sita's current colors)

Good morning, my Bloodlings!

We will have our first public Sita baby on Easter! We will be handling sales a bit differently for the first few nests. We'll be doing Blind Bidding. How this works is, instead of bidding on the already hatched baby, bids will be on the eggs themselves. Once auctions have ended, the nest will be hatched and RNG will decide what you have won.

We will have one egg from Sita's second nest and it will be her first public child. If you're interested in the auction for the egg, feel free to add yourself to the pinglist and we will ping once the auction begins in a day or two.

[pinglist=24808]

That's everything for now! Have a wonderful night all! <3

~Nala
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
~*~Bump~*~
~*~Bump~*~
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
affiliate bump!
affiliate bump!
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
~ Bump ~
~ Bump ~
Bump
Bump
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Nalabyte I got a hot potato yesterday to send you to put on a Pandora bab. [item=unhatched fire egg]
@Nalabyte

I got a hot potato yesterday to send you to put on a Pandora bab.

Unhatched Fire Egg
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's Garden
@Naomi (Erroneous) @Naomi (Noomi) @Ignis (Wicked) @All Bloodline Sales @Naomi (General) @Ignis (General)

Liquidating some of my personal G4 Naomi and G3 Ignis. Prices are below. 25% off prices listed if bought and paid for straight out. <3 Any holds must be completed by June 28th. Pages 1-4 are for sale!

Error G4's: 5kg (Doubles are offer)
Noomi: 20kg (Doubles are 25kg)
Error x Wicked G4/G3: 7kg
Wicked: 2kg (Doubles are 2.5kg)
Other lines (pg 1): Offer

I also have a crap ton of G2 Imperials that I'm liquidating! Feel free to DM me offers on the G2's <3 Only page 2 is for sale.
@Naomi (Erroneous) @Naomi (Noomi) @Ignis (Wicked) @All Bloodline Sales @Naomi (General) @Ignis (General)

Liquidating some of my personal G4 Naomi and G3 Ignis. Prices are below. 25% off prices listed if bought and paid for straight out. <3 Any holds must be completed by June 28th. Pages 1-4 are for sale!

Error G4's: 5kg (Doubles are offer)
Noomi: 20kg (Doubles are 25kg)
Error x Wicked G4/G3: 7kg
Wicked: 2kg (Doubles are 2.5kg)
Other lines (pg 1): Offer

I also have a crap ton of G2 Imperials that I'm liquidating! Feel free to DM me offers on the G2's <3 Only page 2 is for sale.
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
If Lampblack and Pan are available I would love to offer 5kg for the pair total? I hope I read your prices right ^u^’ if I didn’t please let me know so I can adjust my offer
If Lampblack and Pan are available I would love to offer 5kg for the pair total? I hope I read your prices right ^u^’ if I didn’t please let me know so I can adjust my offer
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow

That sounds fine to me <3 I'll get a cr sent shortly! C:
@WolfandCrow

That sounds fine to me <3 I'll get a cr sent shortly! C:
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171