Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | hatchery! ace dragons & cheap XXY/XXX's!
b
b
53634348.png 0gluGPr.png
@paelen

How do pairs work? Is it like you breed them and I get one of the hatchlings? (Sorry, I’m new to buying from hatcheries). I was really interested in the Sock Plushie pair and the Harlequin pair as well! ^^
@paelen

How do pairs work? Is it like you breed them and I get one of the hatchlings? (Sorry, I’m new to buying from hatcheries). I was really interested in the Sock Plushie pair and the Harlequin pair as well! ^^
@LemonLimeInk hi! i breed the dragons and usually put the hatchlings up for sale on the auction house for set prices! but when people want a specific hatchling i breed that specific pair and when the hatchlings hatch i put it in a private auction house listing for them so they can buy it c:

i'd be happy to put you down for a sock plushie hatchling and a harlequin hatchling if you want! :)
are there specific genders you prefer of either of them? also would you prefer to pay in gems or treasure? (gem cost is 20 gems each, treasure cost is 20,000 treasure each)

if any of this is confusing let me know and i'd be happy to reword or explain better :D
@LemonLimeInk hi! i breed the dragons and usually put the hatchlings up for sale on the auction house for set prices! but when people want a specific hatchling i breed that specific pair and when the hatchlings hatch i put it in a private auction house listing for them so they can buy it c:

i'd be happy to put you down for a sock plushie hatchling and a harlequin hatchling if you want! :)
are there specific genders you prefer of either of them? also would you prefer to pay in gems or treasure? (gem cost is 20 gems each, treasure cost is 20,000 treasure each)

if any of this is confusing let me know and i'd be happy to reword or explain better :D
53634348.png 0gluGPr.png
@Paelen

Oh okay! Thanks so much, that cleared a bunch up for me! :) and I’d love to get those hatchlings >XDD is it possible for me to pay 20kt and 20g?
@Paelen

Oh okay! Thanks so much, that cleared a bunch up for me! :) and I’d love to get those hatchlings >XDD is it possible for me to pay 20kt and 20g?
@LemonLimeInk yay, i'm glad! :D and yes that's perfectly fine, i'll breed the harlequin pair in a week once their breeding cooldown is over, and the sock pair i gotta wait about 2 weeks til i can breed them again, but once they hatch i'll set up private auctions for you :D
@LemonLimeInk yay, i'm glad! :D and yes that's perfectly fine, i'll breed the harlequin pair in a week once their breeding cooldown is over, and the sock pair i gotta wait about 2 weeks til i can breed them again, but once they hatch i'll set up private auctions for you :D
53634348.png 0gluGPr.png
@paelan

Alright! Thanks so much!! ^^
@paelan

Alright! Thanks so much!! ^^
:)
:)
53634348.png 0gluGPr.png
b
b
53634348.png 0gluGPr.png
b