Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Buy Some Doodles!! (t/g)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Humboldt Thank [i]you[/i] so much too!! I can't wait! [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Humboldt

Thank you so much too!! I can't wait!
@an0nim00se HELLO! TIME FOR DRAGON PICTURES!! with some remarkably different vibes [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/h1vWCSI.png[/img] [i]every day is a gift!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vqXM5OE.png[/img] don't speak to me until i've eaten this cup[/i][/center] they are good dragons!! thank you for asking me to draw them! :D please let me know if you think i got something wrong, or if you would like me to fix something. i can probably do it!
@an0nim00se

HELLO!

TIME FOR DRAGON PICTURES!!

with some remarkably different vibes
h1vWCSI.png
every day is a gift!!

vqXM5OE.png
don't speak to me until i've eaten this cup

they are good dragons!! thank you for asking me to draw them! :D please let me know if you think i got something wrong, or if you would like me to fix something. i can probably do it!
krmbKW6.png
@Humboldt OH MY GOSH these are great!! Look at my precious silly beans!!! I absolutely love how you drew them in your style and you got their personality vibes perfectly! Thanks so much for these! :D
@Humboldt OH MY GOSH these are great!! Look at my precious silly beans!!! I absolutely love how you drew them in your style and you got their personality vibes perfectly! Thanks so much for these! :D
nudX0O8.png
GOOD TIMEZONE, @Cancel i have brought unto you your dragon, whom is is fire [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bm3L10n.png[/img] [i]SPICE[/i][/center] also smoke, which is normal in these circumstances. he was very fun!! please let me know if you think i missed something, or if there is something i should fix just in general :D thank you SO much!!
GOOD TIMEZONE, @Cancel i have brought unto you your dragon, whom is is fire
bm3L10n.png
SPICE

also smoke, which is normal in these circumstances. he was very fun!! please let me know if you think i missed something, or if there is something i should fix just in general :D

thank you SO much!!
krmbKW6.png
Oh my goodness, even his TONGUE- Haha, I love him!! Thanks so much, this is the best!~
Oh my goodness, even his TONGUE- Haha, I love him!! Thanks so much, this is the best!~
helllllo!! can i order something of my guy rocky?
helllllo!! can i order something of my guy rocky?
yqFjLzr.png
@oxalis

hello!!!

of course! with joy and happiness! do you want to tell me a little more about the guy, or shall i use my imagination? either is fine by me! thank you :D
@oxalis

hello!!!

of course! with joy and happiness! do you want to tell me a little more about the guy, or shall i use my imagination? either is fine by me! thank you :D
krmbKW6.png
you can use your imagination! she definitely goes through the entire spectrum of emotions lol so anything's accurate
you can use your imagination! she definitely goes through the entire spectrum of emotions lol so anything's accurate
yqFjLzr.png
@oxalis hello!! here you go, one Rocky for you! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tFVt03O.png[/img] [i]so so so so sleepy[/i][/center] for some reason i cannot fully explain "the most tired guy that ever did live (flame wreathed hair still loves you)" along with various textures became the emotional spectrum we hit on today. i hope this works! if not, please let me know. i will fix [emoji=palette size=1] thank you so much! :D
@oxalis

hello!! here you go, one Rocky for you!
tFVt03O.png
so so so so sleepy

for some reason i cannot fully explain "the most tired guy that ever did live (flame wreathed hair still loves you)" along with various textures became the emotional spectrum we hit on today. i hope this works! if not, please let me know. i will fix

thank you so much! :D
krmbKW6.png
my jaw? DROPPED i love it sm you made him look so cool!!!! tysm!!!! [emoji=gaoler star size=1][emoji=gaoler star size=1][emoji=gaoler star size=1]
my jaw? DROPPED

i love it sm you made him look so cool!!!! tysm!!!!
yqFjLzr.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29